(xxxv) peak

(fhrueiwi look at my baby he deserves everything in the whole world bye)

three years later

y/n did not think this day would come, as she stood before the mirror in the outfit of her dreams.

it was an emotional day for her. to make it to this point with the love of her life.

standing before a crowd to prove just how much in love they were.

"honey", y/n heard her mother, who pushed open the slightly ajar door, "it's time. you're gonna be late."

she walked towards her with a smile, being able to tell that her mother was definitely holding in tears as she hugged her.

she walked outside the house to come face to face with her dad, who was also weirdly emotional. at least, significantly more than he usually was.

"let's go, love", he took his hand in hers, holding it tight

the third person to this party was her best friend in the whole world, tsuchiya nene, who gave her a small smirk.

"you ready?"

"i was born ready", y/n let go of her dad's hand before looking at both her parents

"that's my girl", he grinned

y/n took a deep breath, looking back at nene and said the words she had been waiting to say for as long as she could remember.

her dream outfit was a dark red jersey and the love of her life was the game.

"let's go to the olympics"

-•-•-•-

l/n y/n had been very publicly dating miya atsumu for the last three years.

right out of high school, she had been scouted by three pro teams and got to take her pick. she had also found her way onto the japanese national team but was not a regular and hadn't played in any official games yet.

nene had contemplated for a few months after high school whether she really wanted to play professionally. numerous discussions and bouts of reflection later, she decided that she did.

she was a natural, so she had to work only a little hard before trying out for the V league teams. she was offered a contract, coincidentally, by y/n's rival team in the league.