(ix) twin

^^art by: @/akuitou on twitter

"where'd you get a car?", y/n asked, sitting down inside the bmw that was in the parking lot

"i..... borrowed it", atsumu replied, shrugging

"you don't need to disguise yourself this time?", she asked

"nah, not really"

"you should stop being so obvious you know", y/n sighed

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"you're really rude.", she said, almost too bluntly, "to people that don't play as well as you"

"you could tell?"

"EVERYONE COULD TELL"

"HOW HARD IS IT TO NOT SUCK", he snapped suddenly, clearly venting out all the anger he'd kept in all day, "MY SETS ARE PERFECT WHAT SORT OF IMBECILE CAN'T SCORE FROM THEM"

she watched him, thoroughly amused.

"LIKE YER ABLE TO SCORE WHY ARE THEY NOT. THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE THEY CAN JUS' LEAVE. ALL OF THEM HAVE THE SAME TALENT LEVEL AS A FUCKIN' DRY LEAF. THEY'RE ALL-"

"scrubs?", she asked, trying not to laugh because of the way he had thrown a whole tantrum like a child.

she also noticed that the more he ranted the more his distinct kansai accent seemed to come out.

"YES EXACTLY", he continued ranting, "I TOLD MY MANAGER FROM THE START THAT I CAN'T TEACH-"

"you're not doing as bad as you think actually. just control your expressions please."

"ugh i wanna go home", he pouted. "i should've just stayed at home"

she watched him with a surprised smile on her face.

"that's so cute"

they pulled into a street that had a line of cafe's and food joints.

"where...", she looked around as she got out of the car, "shit you weren't kidding, it's actually cold"

"i told ya", he said, rubbing his hands together, "come on"

they eventually walked into a place that bore the title

onigiri miya

"oh, atsumu!", the cashier greeted him, "you're back in town?"

"yeah, for a week", he replied, waving.

the other customers were awestruck. they whispered among themselves, but no one directly approached them.

"the usual order for you?", the cashier asked

atsumu nodded and y/n placed her order too. they were gonna walk to a standing table when they were rudely interrupted.