(xxx) deja vu

"so what do you think they're doing in there?", natsu asked

"hooking up", chika shrugged, "at least that's what i would do"

"please take that mental image out of my head", kyoko groaned

the three roommates had watched atsumu walk into y/n's room at the hotel that evening. a few moments later, they had seen nene walk out and into terumi's room instead.

"what was that weird tension between akamine and y/n senpai? i thought they liked each other", chika asked

"probably something atsumu related", kyoko shrugged, "akamine feels like she's the protagonist of an olivia rodrigo song"

natsu laughed, but chika just shrugged.

"didn't think she was the type to start fights over a guy", she remarked, looking at kyoko, "unlike someone"

"oh come on, i said i was sorry", kyoko whined, burying her face in a pillow, "even y/n senpai is warming upto me again. yesterday she told me hi voluntarily"

chika hummed before continuing, "on a side note, atsumu's brother is hot"

"you do... you realise they're... twins", natsu tilted her head in confusion

"so you think atsumu is hot too?", kyoko asked

"well anyone with eyes can tell that he's hot", chika nodded, "that doesn't mean i'll hate on whoever dates him... unlike"

"oh my god stop with the fucking taunts", kyoko threw her pillow at her, "also i think they're definitely hooking up"

-•-•-•-

"i can do this on my own", y/n stated, huffing, "do you have a hand fetish or something"

atsumu was sitting on the bed with her hand in his and was filing her nails for her. he looked up at her with disgust.

"no i don't have a fuckin hand fetish"

"really? you sounded kinda defensive, buddy", she teased

"i just like filing nails, leave me alone", he pouted, "anyway i'm done-"

"cute", she grabbed his face with her free hand and leaned in to press a lazy kiss to his lips

"wow", he mumbled against her lips, "what prompted this?"

"i just...", she kissed him again, so deeply that the file fell out of his hands.

both his hands found her waist, pulling her closer to him. she ran her fingers through his hair, her other hand holding his face.

"you..", he whispered, biting on her bottom lip, "drive me crazy, you know that?"

she leaned in, her lips on his once again, unable to believe how one person could make her feel so, so much all at once.