(xv) ecstasy

this is a smut warning

this is a smut warning. and also a long chapter warning?¿

in case you wanna skip to the non smut part, scroll down to the picture.

y/n was currently seated in atsumu's lap, his back against the headboard and his lips sucking on her lower lip, absolutely drunk on the taste.

his hand held the back of her neck as his tongue slipped into her mouth, pressing against hers slowly. she almost felt out of breath. her stomach was doing backflips and her knees felt kinda weak.

he felt her hold on to his shoulder, grip tightening as if she couldn't get enough of kissing him. his other hand that was resting on her thigh squeezed it before reaching the zipper of the jacket she was wearing. his jacket.

he pulled away for a second and his eyes met hers and she just nodded, helping him take the jacket off to reveal a rather tight fitting tank top.

"fuck", he muttered under his breath, his lips meeting hers again

his hand came back up, this time choosing to stay clasped around her throat, applying some pressure to the sides of her neck as he reached back in to bite on her lip.

she moved against him cautiously, as if to see what kind of reaction that would pull from him and he groaned against her lips, which gave her some kind of satisfaction.

his other hand was finding its way under her top so that he was touching her bare skin, which made her shiver. he gripped her waist tightly, guiding her to move against him even more.

he let go of her throat and his lips attached themselves to her neck, making her breathe heavily because the sensation felt new.

"so fuckin' pretty", he mumbled against her skin and her heart skipped a beat at the praise, as he went back to sucking on her neck.

his hand finally slipped in between her legs, massaging her inner thigh. and suddenly she just freaked out.

"'tsumu..", she whispered between progressively heavier breaths, "i.."

he pulled away, sensing some kind of hesitation in her voice.

"hmm?"

"i've never..."

he didn't get what she was saying for a second but then he raised his eyebrows, "you haven't?"

she shook her head, seeming kinda embarrassed to even admit it.

"but you want to?..."