(xix) attention

natsu was sent by terumi to go find y/n, who said she'll 'be back in five minutes' but was nowhere to be seen

natsu was sent by terumi to go find y/n, who said she'll 'be back in five minutes' but was nowhere to be seen. she walked outside, looking around when she happened to overhear another conversation brewing.

"i'm sure he must be around somewhere", she heard someone say. she recognised it as chika's voice.

"but i haven't seen him yet!", the other voice answered.

"kyoko senpai!", natsu walked towards the two of them, "have you seen y/n senpai?"

"no", kyoko looked gloomy, "have you seen atsumu"

"not.. really"

"wait, what do you mean where's y/n senpai?", chika asked

"i was supposed to go find her", natsu explained, "but apparently she isn't outside"

kyoko's eyes were wandering around the whole place, before spotting the silhouette of two figures around the corner from where they were standing.

wordlessly, she began walking in that direction. natsu and chika just walked along with her, wondering what she must've seen.

they didn't know what they expected. but it definitely wasn't seeing their ace pinned against the wall by miya atsumu with his tongue down her throat.

natsu and chika looked at each other, evidently repressing the urge to scream. kyoko just looked speechless.

"y/n senpai", chika finally broke the silence.

and y/n pulled away from tsumu at once, already realising who the voice belonged to. she was initially relieved that it was just her teammates, because anyone else seeing them would've frankly been too messy.

but the shock on their faces made her realise that this wasn't any better.

chika seemed to be joining all the dots very fast. her eyes grew wider with every realisation.

"you said you have a boyfriend.... and the marks... and tokyo... and miya atsumu... and his picture...
and the tweet...", she clapped a hand over her mouth, "so he's..."

"hi natsu", atsumu waved

"hi... atsu-nii", she waved back, still a bit dazed

y/n sighed, realising that she couldn't hide it any longer. "uh, can you guys keep this a secret for the time being. i'll explain later."

she had put off telling the team about this for a while. it had crossed her mind a few times, but she never got around to telling them. now she realised it was time to spill, cause there was no way they were letting this go.

they just nodded, and then walked away, leaving her to face atsumu.

"let's go out later", he mumbled into her ear, "i'll pick you up"