(xxxi) setters

(free serotonin for everyone^)

"so you two didn't know y'all were talking about the same person?", y/n asked in disbelief

"i was being so nice though!!", atsumu protested, "not rude at all"

"oh please, he sounded so full of himself", her dad pointed, "my approval has left the chat"

"first of all, never say that again", y/n stated plainly, "i don't need your approval"

"that's my girl", atsumu grinned

"you wanna get punched so bad, don't you?", dilf gave him a death stare

atsumu raised his hands defensively, his signature smirk still plastered across his face

"i'm leaving now, i have a semi final match to play", y/n waved, "get along"

"no"

-•-•-•-

"my love-"

"no, tsumu. go.", y/n shook her head, leaning back against the wall, tired.

the semi final match had been tough to play, but they had somehow managed to push through and reach the finals.

their final opponent would be shina's team.

atsumu had been delaying shooting a commercial so that he could be at nationals, and he had watched almost all of her matches.

he was soon to reach the deadline stated in his contract with the brand, and he'd have to face consequences if he didn't leave now.

"but the finals are in two days. if i go now, i won't be here to watch it", he pouted

"i'll call you right before", she assured, "and i'll also call you after to shove it in your face that we won nationals."

"you can shove something else in my face-"

"LEAVE"

-•-•-•-

akamine had an exposé tweet in the drafts of her account that she had contemplated sharing since she first found out about the scandalous relationship between atsumu and the dumb high schooler.

it wasn't her professionalism that stopped her from sharing it but her embarrassment.

the embarrassment in her head from the fact that she had been replaced by someone else.

her professionalism, however, was what led her to the stands of the stadium during the finals of the spring tournament a few hours later.

akamine, too, knew everything about volleyball but watched from the sidelines. she did like playing while it lasted, though.