***Please Read***

A/N: Hi, thank you for choosing to read Worse for Hope and I hope you like it!!!

Warnings and things I want you to know:

1.) If you haven't read book one, that's completely fine since this book can be read as a stand-alone.

2.) Trigger Warnings: This book discusses things like suicide, abuse, domestic violence, anxiety, and depression. Please do not read if any of these things make you uncomfortable or trigger you in any way. ***My purpose of writing about these things has nothing to do with romanticizing them in any way.

3.) Warnings: Strong language use and detailed sexual scenes are included. Only read if you feel comfortable.

4.) Rider/the main guy is basically the funny one in the group. Most of the things he says are all in a joking manner because of how he grew up and how he copes with everything he's been through.

5.) I'm in the process of writing this so please know that the grammar won't be that good. Once I've finished, I will go back and edit more thoroughly. Also, if you see any errors, please tell me.

6.) I am very much an amateur writer and still learning so my vocabulary may not be the best. I apologize in advance.

7.) Roman and Alaiya (for the people who came from Worse for Better) are in this story, though they are side characters which means they are mentioned or shown from time to time.

8.) This is a second chance romance, so I hope you enjoy. Flashbacks are highly frequent, and there is a huge time jump which I know many people dislike but it was important to their story line so I'm sorry. Consider the first three chapters a prologue. (You'll understand once you read it.)

9.) This is not a very toxic or issue filled story. It's mostly about two people finding their way back to each other.

10.) I've said it once and I'll say it again, please keep the comments to the characters and the characters only.

I hope you enjoy!!!