𝐕𝐈𝐈

--------------------

It was midnight, where all had returned home, not a soul to be found.

Of course, that excluded Dream, who wanders around in the gloomy forest; nocturnal animals creeping in the trees and the other natural areas. To any normal being, the forest became ominous at night; shadows turning once harmless trees into what seemed to be a creepy stalker figure, the glowing yellow eyes of the owls made you feel like prey, vulnerable and weak, sounds that you wouldn't usually hear in the day became frequent at night. Overall, the forest transformed into something. mysterious at night.

It's where all the night predators come out to play, and the more innocent creatures hid quietly to rest. 

Dream only came out for one reason: to release his pent up stress. The thought of George not being his forever partner made his blood boil, because he was absolutely heads over heels for that man.

But he couldn't have him.

He punches a nearby tree, hard enough to send pieces of bark flying; not enough to badly injure his hand, however.  Dream watches the dark green leaves flutter down slower as a result of his violent outburst, taking a deep breath soon afterwards.

Whatever.

Looking down upon his hand, he glares at the stupidly entrancing glowing string attached to his pinky finger, playing around with it just to test it.

He felt  betrayed by life itself, and he hated everything.

--------------------