𝐗𝐈𝐕

--------------------

He dreamt of the exact same rose field again.

Except there was rain.

The sky was a desaturated shade of red; combined with a sorrowful rainfall, it created a melancholic scenery that left Karl bewildered. 

Every dream had a unique meaning, but..

What was this supposed to symbolize? 

Looking around, he wanted to see if there was anything else besides the dozens of flowers that crowded the area. 

There stood Sapnap, who was clearly holding hands next to another cloudy figure, George, he presumed. 

He watches this without moving a single muscle, every fiber in his body tensed up. 

It was like his dream was mocking him for the recent heartbreak.

He doesn't know whether it was his tears or the rain that was dripping down his cheek at this point.

He felt his heart strain with a mixture of disdain, envy, and mostly dejection.

...Until he heard that faint distant voice calling out to him, trying to reach to him. 

It was getting closer and closer.

He turns around. There, he could see the bright, beautiful, clear blue sky awaiting for him just afar. 

Their proximity was so close, yet so far.

He starts to run as fast as his two feet could provide him.

With each step, the weather on his side became less gloomy, and he could hear the voice echoing in his mind to keep on going.

He extends an arm, as if trying to reach something.

So, so close. He could practically feel it.

Until he was abruptly interrupted.

--------------------