Let the idiots fight and die

---------------------------------------------

             Nami's POV

---------------------------------------------

"What's Nose's problem?~" I looked over to Sky, who still had her Cheshire cat smile printed on her face. She's enjoying this, isn't she? 

"Maybe he got tired of how annoying you are, freak." Zoro stated lazily while chugging down ale. He needs to learn to stop provoking her. It never ends well.

"Oh, silly little Zoro-chan~ Are you trying to insult me?~ That is just too sad!~" And she needs to stop insulting people and do something useful...

"Oy! What does that mean Blue-eyes?!" Zoro started to raise his voice at the simple comment. Luffy was just continuing to eat meat while looking out the window to see the mansion that made Usopp leave in such a rush. 

"What do you think it means Zoro-chan?~ Here's a hint, it's an insult~" With that the argument commenced. Zoro was getting pissed every little word Sky said, while she just continued to insult him while laughing every few seconds. Why do they do this to each other?! It's idiotic!

Suddenly three children ran into the restaurant carrying fake swords. They were the children from the hill when we first arrived here. "Hey you pirates! Where is our captain Usopp?!" They all shout in unison.

"Boy, that was some good meat!" Luffy says happily patting his stomach. The kids looked shocked and scared looking at us frantically. They must think we ate him. Pirates may be bad... but they don't *eat* people.

"That poor little lier~ To bad humans only have so many.... Uses~" Sky stated quite happily. Her face possessing a sickeningly sweet smile. Of course Sky would purposely join in to terrify these children. Though, if it wasn't for the fact that I saw Usopp leave a few moments ago myself... I think I would have believed her. How can she lie with such ease?

"What did you do to our captain?!" The green haired one asks shakily. His head looks a lot like a pepper now that I see him up close...

"What happened to him?" Zoro questions without even looking at the kids. From where I sit I can clearly see the smile on his face. Oh great! Zoro's going to join in to! Just wonderful! Well, it is just a joke. It might be funny too. So I'll just let him do what he wants... Zoro looks at the children with a crooked smile on his face, his voice dead serious. "We ate him."

"Eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Cannibal!!" The kids screamed at the top of their lungs.

 "What are you looking at me for?!" The brats were about to run out until Sky intervened.

"Hey, hey!~ You need to learn how to take a joke!~ There'a no way we'd eat your captain.~" With those words, which actually sounded *nice*, the boys turned back looking very relieved. Kindness out of Sky. If you could call that kindness anyway...

"So you pirates didn't eat our captain?" The carrot shaped bay asked warily.

"No, of course we didn't!~ He didn't look even the least bit appetizing with that nose of his.~" Yep... There's the Sky we know and tolerate.

_______________________________

After quite a bit of explaining and calming down the crying children, we traveled to the large mansion belonging to a girl named Kaya. According to the children, Kaya is very ill and Usopp often visits her in secret in order to make her feel better. Sounds like a nice guy for a liar. But why does he have to sneak in?

"It sounds just like Romeo and Juliet. Except less tragic, the people aren't as stupid, and more modern." Sky stated skipping ahead of the children guiding us. Sky knows the plot of romeo and Juliet? That sure is surprising. I didn't take her for the type of person who reads.

"How do you know the plot of that book?" I questioned very boringly. I need to get on her good side so she can gamble and win me money! Although, I am actually curios about how she knows.

"How can you not know Elk?~ It's a classic among classics~ It really isn't very good though. I prefer 'The Lost Hope' by Kristopher Lerning much more!~" Sky then continued to talk about many different books, most of which I didn't even know. Okay. Just her reading a normal book was hard enough to believe, but her being a book and literature *lover* is way far off!

"Hey book worm, stop spouting useless crap and watch where you're going." Zoro stated nonchalantly. Uhggg! Why can't they just leave each other alone already!

"Sorry about that Zoro-chan~ I forgot that your brain cells die off quicker than you lose your temper~ How silly of me to talk about amazing thing around you~ I sure won't make that mistake again!" Sky laughed at her comeback and at the fact Zoro was losing his mind once more at her comments. Just stay low Nami. If you don't get involved, then you don't get mentally abused.

I looked around to find Luffy holding onto the metal gate and stretching himself. Oh no. He's not gonna. He walks far back, catching the attention of both Sky and Zoro. Yep, he's gonna.

"No, your not gonna?!" Zoro yells running over to stop our idiotic captain. The children and I follow suit, with Sky slowly walking over to *help*.

"Gum-Gum!" Luffy's grasp on the bars loosened. On the other hand, our grip on Luffy tightened. Please don't, please don't, please don't!

"No! No, no, no,no!" Zoro was trying keep Luffy on the ground. Sadly, our effort to stop Luffy, were all in vain.

"Rocket!" With that yell Luffy completely let go of the bars, sending all us into the air and over the gate. I'm going to kill that moron! We all landed face-first into the hard ground. Well, all of us except for Sky and Hayzues. Thanks to Sky's little devil fruit, she stopped falling a few centimeters from the ground and landed safely. Something she could have done for the rest of us, but decided not to. I...will kill her!

"Whelp!~ That sure was fun!~" Sky cheered while brushing the non-existent dust off of her. She is really testing my patience....

"My goodness! Are you okay?!" A beautiful blonde girl called down to us, her voice filled with worry. So this must be Kaya. She seems nice. Unlike *some* blue eyed brat! 

"Ah! Don't mind them Kaya! This happens to me all the time! That's just the price of being a famous adventurer! The're just new recruits that heard about me and came to join the Usopp pirates!" Usopp stated in a rushed tone. That was an obvious lie. Cue Sky's coughing up blood episode. My thoughts were right on the mark. No sooner had I thought of the outcome, Sky put her hand on the tree Usopp was sitting on and started coughing up crimson blood.

"Kill him already! His lies are worse than Zoro-chan's drinking addiction!" Sky shouted, for once not having a cheering tone in her speech.

"What was that you Blue-eyed freak?! At least my ego isn't so big that I cough up blood, at a lie!!" Zoro shouted back five times louder than he needed to. You know what? I don't care. Let the idiots fight and die!