Conversation Corner

So I've been gone for a long time. And I mean a really long time. So I want to make sure I come back swingin'.

And that is where this lovely and cozy corner comes into play!

This is the place that I ask for any sort of feedback and ask questions relating to the future of this story for those that have their own thoughts on how to make it better! So I'd like your opinion on my writing style and how I can improve!

The other key questions I want feedback on are...

1. Are there any characters that seem OOC to an extreme or just aren't being properly portrayed?

2. What arcs do people want me to cover or to skip? Certain arcs may be skipped based on feedback or my personal opinion on how it plays into the plot of this story.

3. Things I've done really well, and things I've done very poorly. Just so I know what to work on and keep going with!

Any feedback is appreciated as long as it has a reason behind it! :)

Just to clarify, while this story will follow the main structure of the canon plot, I still consider it to be a type of personal spin off of the original plot because I will be adding my own element. So anything that Oda adds to manga answering certain questions will probably be left out or filled with my own ideas unless I think it truly helps this story's plot.

For example, things like the meaning behind the will of D, the one piece, the void century, certain character backstories, and other plot details. For this reason, I consider this an AU to the main plot so that I can feel creative about anything we don't have answers to!

Now proceed to criticize me!

Mwuhahaha!