You Can Never Trust A Cat Man

-------------------------------------

Nami's POV

-------------------------------------

slash

"Nah, we're not here to join your crew. We're here to ask you for a favor." Luffy says while slowly getting up and placing his hat back on his head.

Crack

"A favor, from me?" Kaya asked quietly, sounding quite confused.

Slash

Slash

"Yeah! We-"

Slash

Screech

Crack

"Will you two quit it already?!" My voice booms as I hit the two idiots behind me that have been fighting ever since we landed in Kaya's yard. I swear.... I don't know how much longer I can take this.

"Oww!~ Elk, why must you be so violent!~" Sky whines while rubbing her head with fake tears in her eyes. Maybe I would be more inclined to feel sorry for you if you weren't smirking!

"Now, Kaya. As our captain was saying before he got rudely interrupted by *someone*-" I tried to calmly explain the situation, but of course, I just had to be interrupted.

"Not it!~" Sky hastily raises her hand with a somewhat serious look on her face. I don't care who started it, just that it stops!

"We would like it if you could get us a large ship by any chance!" I was soon met with a response, but not from Kaya.

"You there!" A loud voice booms next to us. I turn to see a tall man with black hair slicked back. "What do you think you're doing?" Well, he sure is polite, isn't he?

"Hey, Blondie, what's with Bigfoot?" Sky inquired, her eyes starting towards the ground before the man. Okay, I get Blondie, but big foot?

I looked down to where Sky was staring, to see where she got the idea for the guy's nickname. His feet were massive! I didn't know they had shoes for his size... My thoughts were cut off when 'big foot' suddenly yelled at us in a less than friendly manner. Thanks to Sky I bet...

"Get out! I'll have you know this is criminal trespassing." The air grew to be extremely tense, and when I looked over I could see that Usopp had started to sweat. Everyone was dead silent, for once, and no one said a thing. With every passing second I hoped someone would say something, but while I was trying to figure out what to say to calm things down, Luffy shattered the lingering silence.