Today is just not your day

Dedicated to Simswimsbob for their one piece fanfiction guide~

Nami's POV

There Sky was, a shocked expression left on her face as gravity pulled her down. A crimson liquid gushing from her shoulder. The bang the ripped through the silence, and now Sky was lying on the ground with a agonizingly painful wound. The injury was small and precise, yet still incredibly powerful. It undoubtedly came from a gun. I quickly turned my attention to Zoro, who was seething in rage. He hadn't moved sense Sky's attempt to finish the everlasting fight. Although, it was clear Zoro was angered by Sky's sudden injury. There fight was ended without a victor, even though Sky was about to win, she still hadn't landed the finishing blow. But, that doesn't matter right now. What matters, is who the hell shot her?

Zoro's POV

What the hell?! Every time I try to fight her, something always happens! Who in gods name shot her?! I turned towards where the bullets came from to see a man with long blonde hair and obsidian eyes. He was dressed like he was a noble or something, in his hand was a large 13 caliber revolver. His face was also severely damaged, I could barley tell what his eye color was.

"Why the hell did you shoot her?! We were in the middle of a fight!" I was ready to beat this guy to a bloody pulp. This was my fight! 

"Why did I shoot her?" The bastard spoke which contrary to his face was strangely calm. "I shot her because she tried to kill me, and she nearly succeeded!" His composed voice was quickly replaced by a roar of rage. His speech could barley be considered human.

"T-that's...Clifton. The owner of the four leaf casino! Did Sky really try to kill him?!" Nami was backing away from the scene with a face of pure terror. Clifton? Isn't that the guy that turned all of the in debt islanders into puppets? This is the man Sky was going to beat in order to save the residents on the island. No wonder he's so pissed off. Just look at his face.

"I don't care what happened! I won't forgive you for hurting my friends!" Crap. I completely forgot about Luffy. He was charging strait towards Clifton. Clifton raised his arm, pointed the gun at Luffy, and fired. I smirked already knowing what the outcome would be.

The came in contact with Luffy, stretching his skin until it was launched right back at him. The bullet pierced him right in his ribs, leaving him in shock and unbelievable pain. Now both that bastard Clifton and annoying brat Sky were both lying on the ground. I knelt next to her trying to get her up. I lifted her arm over my shoulder only to see her giggling face and glowing eyes.

 I dropped her immediately after I realized what had happened. She was watching the whole ordeal take place. Of course... I shouldn't even be surprised.

"Owie!! Your so cruel Zoro-chan! How could you drop an adorable girl with a fatal injury?~" If she keeps calling me 'Zoro-chan', than I'll be the next one to give her a fatal injury... and she won't be laughing.

"Sky! Are you okay?!" Nami yelled as she rushed over to the two of us.

"Oh she'll be fine as long as she doesn't bleed out. It's only a severe wound." Hayzues trotted over and sat next to Sky's head. Putting his paws on her giant mass of hair.

"Why are you making it sound like a joke?! She's hurt! She needs medical attention!" Nami kept on shouting at Hayzues and I, not even bothering to see how Sky had gotten back up.

"Yeah, that sure does look like someone in severe pain alright." I stated in a sarcastic tone that rivaled Hayzues'.

"What are you-!" Nami quickly spun around to see Sky leaning over a nearly unconscious Clifton. Her large grin still residing on her face.

"Today, is just not your day buddie~ You lose your army of puppets, get beat up, shot, insulted, see your prized casino get destroyed. It really was a nice place if, you know, didn't have slaves and dead bodies everywhere~"

"Sky! You're okay?" Luffy had joined in on our conversation about her health.

"Not at all~ I feel like I'm about to pass out and all I see are black dots~ You're pretty quiet for some reason too~" She kept her childish way of speaking, even though she's in 'pain'. As if I'd believe a liar like her.

"Sky do you really expect us to believe you when your greatest skill is to-" I looked to see I was talking to thin air and that Sky had passed out on the ground, still losing blood.

"Uh?! Sky! Wake up! This isn't funny at all!" Nami kept shaking her and shaking her, but there was no response.

"She passed out from blood loss. Soooooo...let's get to your ship and keep her from dying shall we?" Hayzues just started to walk in a random direction. Probably following his 'instects' to find the ship. An animal like him won't be able to find the ship. "Found it!" Damn it... we really are stuck with the two of them.

Hallo! Sorry for the extremely long hiatus~ I had tons of school stuff to do and was ill with writers block. If my brain and school allow me, I might be able to follow a steady writing schedule. So let us pray~