Explanation?

Nami's POV

What is going on?! Zoro looks like he's given up on life, half of the casino has been destroyed, and there is a strange girl with glowing blue eyes talking to Luffy.

"Can someone PLEASE explain to me what the hell is going on?!" I shouted finally snapping from confusion.

"Why the hell is half the casino destroyed, why is there a talking wolf, what is with the girl that has GLOWING eyes, and why does Zoro look like he has given up on life!?" My shouting was met with deaf, or irritatingly non-caring, ears.

"Answer me darn it!" I yelled hitting both Luffy and the girl upside the head. Leaving quite large bruises on both their heads. Instead of answering me, both of the idiots started rolling around on the ground faking pain. Suddenly the wolf that apparently talked walked over and sat down next to my foot.

"Well, in order of your questions it goes, Luffy and Sky destroyed it, due to certain circumstances I am able to communicate with the rest of you in human language, her name or alias is Sky and apparently she and I are your new crew members, and Zoro has gone into shock because he was just informed of the previous news I just told you. Also, Luffy and Sky are childhood friends from what I was told." The only sane person here is a talking wolf. A wolf is more sane than both my captain and crew mates. Why the hell did I agree to join these morons?!

"T-thanks for the summery....." I stopped realizing that I have no clue what the wolf's name is, if it even has a name that is.

"My name is Hayzues, and I'm the one that has to suffer being around the insufferable Sky you see before you. I don't know if Luffy grew up to be more like her, or the other way around, but I do know that I have no real choice other than joining you guys on whatever the hell you guys do." So his name is Hayzues? What kind of name is that? Well, at least I won't be stuck with just idiots. I'll just be grateful for that.

Suddenly a piercing scream ripped through the air. "No way in hell! Like hell I'm gonna be in the same crew as you! You glowing blue eyed gambling freak!" Zoro's scream made me jump out of my skin. Wait, gambler?

"Well it seems the swordsman has joined us in reality again. Sky, you better start running. So you don't, you know, die." Hayzues spoke waving his tail looking quite tired. I didn't miss the hint of satisfaction in his voice when he spoke though. If the two of them are partners then why did he sound to happy telling her Zoro might kill her? If I don't stop him we'll be here for even longer than we should. With all the noise the're making the natives could be coming after us any second! 

"Wait Zoro! We need to leave before the islanders come and turn us into slaves! Luffy and I both saw what will actually happen to us if we stay any longer!" I pleaded expecting both Zoro and 'Sky' to finally listen and not fight. "There's no need to worry Orangy! The baddies are dead!" Orangy? What the hell kind of name is that?!

 "What do you mean 'the baddies are dead?!" I quickly getting more and more agitated. Every time a question is solved, an even more annoying one shows up. I think this girl is the most annoying of the bunch though. 

"Sky-nee and I beat up the girl with long blonde hair!" Luffy said very energetically. Laughing the whole time. Never mind, Luffy is the most annoying.

"No no Luffy~ You got it wrong. It was a guy with fancy pants~ There's a big difference! I guess this is why I'm around!~" Sky cheered giving off a large grin. Eyes still glowing like the sky. She can't be human! No human has glowing eyes!

"You can tell the difference?! That's so cool!" Luffy laughed enthusiastically. These idiots are my crew. Maybe I'd be better off leaving the crew while I still can.