Kill Me Now

Zoro's POV

"URGGG!" With that, all the 'puppets' were dead.

"Well that's the last of them." I took my sword out of my mouth and sheathed it. I have knocked over 1000 of these 'puppets' unconscious while hearing the annoying old shop keeper cry in fear.

*CRASH* 

I looked over towards the casino only to find small building being sent flying in all directions. I sliced through the thin wood easily and started running towards the mayhem. The one doing all of this is either Sky, who will die a horrible death if I see her. Or Luffy, which I'll leave the island with him and Nami before the blue eyed freak finds me. Either way, I'll be happy.

As I was running I couldn't help thinking about the many ways to make Sky pay.I was Insults? No, she would just brush them off. Injuring Hayzues? Maybe, but she'd probably just laugh. Ignoring her insults? It would work if she wasn't so infuriating. Beat the shit out of her? Perfect. I was so deep in thought I almost missed the ear-splitting scream of my 'captain'.

"GUM GUM PISTOL!" And with that about a good portion of the casino was shot up into the sky. I hope Luffy doesn't accidentally injure Sky. If he does then it won't feel as satisfying when I kill her. I quickly broke into a full on sprint. There wasn't a chance in hell that I would let Luffy just destroy the building she was in before I kill her. Okay, let's go through the check list shall we? 1: Find Sky 2: Beat the shit out of her 3: Meet up with Nami and Luffy 4: Leave the island and become free of Sky.

After I made my checklist and was only around 50 feet away from the gaping whole in the side of the casino. Sky and Luffy were both standing there talking. Well, Sky was pacing back and forth making strange gestures. Luffy was just grinning like an idiot the whole time.

"Time for pay back." I said taking a few steps forward. I could easily attack her from behind and finish it quickly. But there's no honor in that, only shame.

I had only taken about 3 steps before Sky's bow which was shaped like animal ears of some sort started twitching just like an animal's would. Then she suddenly disappeared without a trace. The next I feel someone breathing down my neck.

"Hey there little Zoro-chan!~ Did you like my note filled with love and affection?~" She shouted in my ear in the the same irritating happy-go-lucky voice. I quickly spun around. I was so shocked I forgot to unsheathe my swords. She was completely in my face again. Does she know what personal space is?! Also, how the hell did she know I was here and show up behind me?!

"What the hell?! How hell did you know I was here?!" Sky just gave the same grin she always does and crossed her arms. Her bow was still twitching like ears.

"I heard you silly~ You should really be more quiet~" She stated like it was obvious.

"And just 'how' did you get behind me so quickly?" I was about to snap at any moment. This the second she has gotten in my face. The only thing I can take pleasure in is the thought that I won't ever have to see her again. That is the only thing keeping me from killing her right now.

"Zorooooo-chaaaaaaaan, Zorooooooooooo-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~ Is the little man in your head running?" Sky was being herself, which ment she was being the most annoying being on the planet.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Way to be rude! You asked a question and I so graciously answered it. But I guess you really don't want to know. Why did I have to get stuck with suck a flake?" She puffed out her cheeks into a pout and turned away from me. What question is she talking about? Was it how she quickly snuck up behind me? Or how she heard me? 

"Like I care. Come on Luffy. We need to find Nami and leave this island." During our entire argument Luffy was still grinning and occasionally laughing. What the hell is he so happy about?

"Zoro! So you and Sky already met right? That means we just need to introduce her to Nami! Then everyone would meet our new crew member!"

"Fine." Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. New crew member? There is no way. He can't be talking about. 

"Hey Zoro-chan!~ Seems like were gonna be crew mates from now on!~ Were gonna be spending a lot of time together now!~" Crew mates? We'll be spending a lot of time together? This is a joke right? Yeah! It's just a joke. It is a joke? Right? Right?! Please god no! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO! 

"Isn't this great Zoro-chan~ I may actually get to change your honorific in 2 years after all~" Two years? Two whole years?

Zoro's Imagination

"Here Zoro-chan! I found a yummy looking fruit just for you!~" 

"It was a devil fruit? I had 'NO' idea!" 

"Hey Zoro-chan there's something in the water. Do you see it?" 

*SPLASH

"That was an accident I swear!" 

"Are you okay Zoro-chan?" 

"You've been down there for half an hour." 

"Okay I'm bored. I'm gonna go play with Luffy~"

"I'm totally ready to defeat Hawk-eye!"

"Hey Zoro-chan~ I met this yellow eyed guy and beat him up and now I'm the world's greatest swordsmen! Isn't it cool~"

"Please fight me!" 

"Nope~ Go rot in hell~"

Nami's POV

I finally almost caught up with Luffy! He sure can run when he's pissed. I quickly turned the corner and saw Luffy and Zoro with a girl. She had a wild pitch black ponytail tied back with a red bow that looked like. Animal ears? She had the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen! Can eyes even glow like that?!

"I think he's broken." The sky blue eyed girl stated plainly.

"I just got him to join my crew! I need a new swordsmen now." Luffy said poking Zoro.

"I'm so sorry Zoro-chan. It seems that I won't be able to mess your head, but I swear I'll get revenge on who did this to you!"

"You're the one that did this Sky." Yawned a black wolf. The wolf can speak?! What kind of freak show did I just walk in on?!

"There's no way I would do this to my dear Zoro-chan!~ I blame the the girl right behind us~" Is she talking about me? I didn't even say anything! How could she tell I was here?! 

"No, you definitely did this. You broke Zoro. Good job."

"Aw~ It was nothing really~ You're making me blush~"

"You already used that joke!"

"Yeah but that boss fight was so anti-climaxtic~ Now it's much better!" I walked up to Zoro next to Luffy.

"Luffy... what's going on?"

"Oh. Sky-nee broke Zoro. I think he got too excited about her becoming our new crew mate!" What? I turned towards Zoro and started to shake his shoulders. Almost as soon as I did he fell to his knees with his head in his hands.

"Why? Please...Kill me now." What the hell is going on?! Who are these people?! Why did Luffy call that girl Sky-nee?! And what the hell is up with Zoro?!