Chapter 37

"What if it doesn't release the tension?" It was getting harder to breathe properly and Roman wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me against his body. My eyes flew open when I felt his erection against my belly and my hands slowly slide up the hard panes of his body, stopping at his shoulders. Roman pulled back to look at me, his icy blue eyes filled with mischief before leaning back down again.

"We try, try again," he whispered, sending a shudder through my body. "Only with your permission, of course." He looked at me again and his lust filled eyes and knowing smirk did me in and I stretched up on my toes, pressing my lips against his softly, testing out the waters. He wasted no time and immediately locked his hand around the base of my neck, deepening the kiss. I let out a breath at the force and Roman took advantage of that, plunging his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battled it out and my hands slowly slid down his body, feeling every inch of it. I couldn't think properly with his lips on mine. This was what I wanted, wasn't it? I couldn't even answer that. I was torn between what I wanted, and what was right. All I knew was that my body was craving his, and I was going to have him.

When my hands made it to his sweatpants, he pulled back, breathing as heavily as I was.

"Is this what you want? We can stop if it's not." His eyes searched my face and I smiled, tilting my head.

"I want this." I answered. I was sure about that. My fingers dipped past his waistband, grazing his vline. His jaw clenched as we stared at each other, and I glanced at his lips. "Is this what you want?" I asked him and the corners of his mouth quirked up.

"Do you have to even ask?" he chuckled and that made me laugh. He grinned, pulling me closer to his body. "Come here." He bent down and claimed my lips again. This time we were both brutal and breathless and my fingers scaled his skin, noting how he wasn't wearing anything underneath his sweatpants. When I moved my hand to his erection, gripping it, he jerked in my hand, hissing in my mouth. He was unbelievably hard and thicker than I remembered. I slide my hand up his shaft and passed my thumb over the tip, feeling the precum that dripped from it and he growled, his hand gripping the back of my neck tighter. That had my body heating up and I wanted him inside me now.

Roman's other hand slipped inside my pants and grazed my panties. I jerked as his thumb brushed over my clothed nub and I let out a squeak when he moved my panties to the side and shoved two thick fingers in my pussy. He wasted no time pumping his fingers and waves of pleasure went through my body and I had to break the kiss to catch my breath. I'd been imagining what his fingers would feel like inside me again after the New York trip. My own fingers didn't even compare to his thick digits. Roman peppered kisses down my neck and I pulled my hand out of his pants and clutched the back of his neck.

"So wet," he murmured in my neck and pressed a kiss under my jaw as he curled his fingers inside of me. I gasped and clutched his neck tighter, willing myself not to come as I moved my hips in sync with his fingers. I pulled his face back and mashed my lips to his. His hand weaved into my curls, yanking my head back to deepen the kiss. The action made a gasp escape my mouth and Roman hummed when I clenched around his fingers. His mouth devoured mine and I was about to reach for his pants again, when a phone started ringing. We both paused for a second but didn't break away from each other. Our foreheads were pressed up against each other and his hand didn't slow down. My release was building, and I knew if he continued, I wouldn't be able to hold my release back.

"I don't want to come yet," I breathed out and he slowed his fingers down before stopping completely. He pulled them out of me, making me whimper from the empty feeling and he gripped my hips instead. I opened my eyes and pulled back to see him staring down at me, eyes doing a quick sweep of my body before locking with my eyes. The lust that filled his had me longing to clench my legs together to stop the throbbing. My breathing was on the heavier side, and I knew what was going to happen next. There was no stopping it at this point, and I'd be damned if I did. My body would despise me for denying it the pleasure it yearned for.