Chapter 42

"I'll just grab my things and I'll be out of your hair. Thanks for letting me spend the night and for taking me to work. I appreciate it." I let Roman know my thanks for his kindness and he nodded, giving me a smile.

            "It was no problem at all. If you ever need help or a place to stay, you're always welcome here." He responded as we made our way upstairs. I gave him a grateful smile over my shoulder before going to the guest room to pack up my things. I didn't want to overstay my welcome, plus I knew Davis was dying to know some details, based on the text messages I was getting from him. When I was done packing my things, I turned to leave the room but stopped abruptly when I saw that Roman was leaning in the doorway, his dress shirt unbuttoned almost all the way, showing off his firm chest. My fingers itched to graze the exposed skin and I had to blink hard to shove those thoughts away.   

            "You okay?" I asked as I slowly walked his way, trying to figure out what he was feeling based on the look on his face. He looked like he was deep in thought about something important. He nodded, staring at something over my shoulder. I titled my head to see if he was actually okay. His eyes traveled back to me, a small smile on his face.

            "I'm good, honestly. I can see you trying to figure me out." His words made me grin and he shook his head, but chuckled. "I was thinking about our situation, about my father and Lisa. Not only am I going to deny my father's request that I get married to her, I'm going to tell the world that our relationship is fake. I can't do this anymore. I don't want to do this anymore." His voice was filled with unexpected passion and my mouth opened in shock. I knew he was probably thinking about it, but to actually go through with it? That was an entirely different story.

            "What made you come to that conclusion?" I asked him, wanting to know his thought process. I was thrilled with his decision, but still wanted to figure him out. He smirked and took a step toward me, reaching his hand out to caress my cheek. I leaned into his touch automatically, looking up at him.

            "My want for you. That so called quickie wasn't enough. I want more of you, I want to know you, and I want you to know me. The sparks between us are undeniable, Violett. Why not find out where this could lead without me being tied to Lisa?" His eyes filled with excitement, and I tried to smile at his words, but all I could think about was Carter. His words that have had a lasting impact on me whether I liked it or not. Me being incapable of loving anyone or letting anyone love me. What if this ended with the same result? I don't think I would be able to handle all of that heartbreak. Roman seemed to see the turmoil in my eyes because he put his free hand on my other cheek, his eyes searching mine.

            "Hey, I know I just dropped a lot on you. Just let me know what you think, what you want. We can take everything slow and figure out exactly what we want from each other, okay? I don't want you to think you have to hop into anything without thinking about it first, okay?" The concern in his eyes melted my insides and I nodded, letting out a breath.

            "Okay, thank you." My voice was soft, and I placed my hands on the backs of his, closing my eyes for a second to feel the warmth radiating from him. I could take it slow. I could figure out exactly what I wanted. Good. When I opened my eyes, I found Roman staring at my lips and I pushed up on my toes, pressing my lips to his. He was gentle with me as his hand moved to the back of my head, fingers weaving through my curls. I didn't want gentle right now though, I wanted something rough, something I was going to feel hours later and want more. I grabbed his bottom lip in between my teeth, biting down on the skin softly, coaxing a small grunt from him. He gripped my hair tighter, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pushing myself closer to his body, wanting to feel more of him. He got the idea and as the kiss deepened, the rougher it got. I was breathless by the time I pulled away and his lips automatically moved to my neck, peppering kisses down to my collarbone. I sighed and closed my eyes as I relished in his touch, in the fire that was beginning to course through my veins. I didn't have to feel guilty about anything anymore. My fingers curled at the nape of his neck when he pressed a kiss on the exposed skin right above my chest and he began to unbutton my shirt. I opened my eyes to find him staring at me with such intensity, I almost came from where I stood.

            Roman's hand slid up my back, making me arch it while he snapped the clasp of my bra from the front, exposing my breasts that were heavy with need. He grabbed both, kneading them and passing his thumbs over the sensitive buds and my breathing picked up as I tried not to push my chest more into his hands.

            "I love these," he murmured before wrapping his mouth around one of my nipples. I gripped his hair tightly and hissed as he licked and bit and sucked my breast like it was his last meal. I moaned out his name which made him grunt in approval and he switched, giving the same attention to my other breast. My panties were soaked at this point and all I could think about now was my release and him being inside of me, giving it to me hard. I lifted up his head, mashing my lips to his again. Our lips brutally molded with each other, and he wrapped an arm around my waist, turning us around so that my back was against the wall. I let out a breath from the force and he took that opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battled it out while I slid my hands down his exposed chest, dragging my nails down his skin at the same time. He hissed at the action, and I could feel his erection twitch in his pants on my front. I gripped his length through his pants, and he pulled away from my mouth, biting his bottom lip. I raised a brow at him as I slowly stroked his length, making him clench his teeth.

            "What do you want from me, Roman?" I asked him breathlessly as I continued to stroke him and he placed his hands on the wall behind me, my head trapped between each arm. His bent his head down, his breathing erratic like mine.

            "I want your dirty mouth wrapped around my cock," he rasped as I squeezed his cock. He was undeniably hard, so I knew this was sensitive for him. He lifted up his head and I enjoyed seeing the look of lust and pleasure on his face all because of me. I leaned forward, pressing a kiss to his jaw.

            "You want to pump that fat cock of yours into my mouth and then what? Tell me, baby." I whispered in his ear and he growled, jerking against the hand that was stroking him. He didn't respond right away, and I took my hand off of him, only to unbutton his pants and free his massive cock, exposing it. I wrapped my hand around his flesh, and he bucked in my hand, hissing as I passed my thumb over the tip. "Tell me," I repeated myself, causing him to growl away. He pressed his forehead to mine before locking eyes with me.

            "I want to brutally fuck that mouth of yours until I come. I want you to swallow every last drop that leaves my cock and then I want to bury myself inside that tight snatch of yours. I want to hear your screams as I fuck that sweet pussy, your juices coating my cock. I want to feel you clench around me as I make you come over and over and over. Then I want to do it all over again. Is that what you wanted to hear, love?" His voice was filled with so much passion and I had to clench my legs together to stop the throbbing that he caused. What the fuck. My breathing was erratic and Roman smirked at my reaction to his words. I wanted everything he said. I had no words.

            "Yes," My voice was tight with lust and the way he smirked let me know that he heard. He knew how much I wanted this, how needy I was in this very moment. His hands moved to my waist, but a voice interrupted the moment before he could do anything else.

            "Drakos! We need to talk, now!"

            I froze at the voice and Roman's eyes hardened when he recognized it as well. It was his father.