4

Ben and Miranda were at the hospital. "Are you excited?" Ben asked as he looked at Miranda on the examining chair. "of course, I am excited, our baby is the size of a squash and is as long as a banana and we are going to find out if it's a mommy's baby boy or a daddy's girl." Miranda said as she clapped her hands and smiled. Ben just starred at her smiled. "what are you starring at Ben Warren." Miranda asked. "you, Miranda Bailey, the mother of child, my other half, my cup half full, my sunshine on a cloudy day." Ben listed "aww keep it coming." Miranda said Ben continued to list what she was to him. "oh, man just give me a kiss already." Miranda commanded sitting up. Ben brought his lips to her and she kissed him passionately.

"okay, do you want me to come back or do you want to find out the sex of your child." Addison said

Miranda laughed and she and Ben apologized. "no, we are ready." Miranda said excitedly. She scooted down in the seat and watched as Addison lifted her shirt up. Ben held her hand and looked into her eyes. "ooh that's really cold." Miranda gasped. Ben laughed "Miranda, you say that every time.

Ben and Miranda starred at the screen and looked at their baby. It was curled up and its looked as if it had their thumb in their mouth. "we just have to wait to see if your little one moves its legs, so we can see their private parts." Addison said they waited for a while, but the baby was still. "oh, this is definitely, your child Miranda, they are stubborn." Ben said laughing. Miranda elbowed him "shut up and you think that you're not stubborn because you definitely are and pushy." Miranda sassed with a smirk.

"okay baby, listen to mommy and show your stuff to us." Miranda said sternly. Ben erupted with laughter and Addison giggled too. "it's not funny, I'm serious." Miranda said "okay, I'm going to say it one more time. Show me and daddy your stuff, so we know what you are." Miranda said softly. As soon as Miranda finished the words. They all looked at the screen as the baby moved and kicked its leg, revealing itself. "ha!" Miranda said sticking her tongue out at Ben.

'okay let's take a look here." Addison said moving the wand across her stomach. "oh my gosh, congratulations. It's a girl." Addison said looking at the screen.

"Aww a girl. She's a girl." Miranda said crying.

"a daddy's girl." Ben said smiling and looking at the screen before leaning down to kiss her. Miranda held his face in her hands and kissed him with all the passion she could muster. She was beyond happy and he was too.

Okay I'm going to go print copies out for you all and I will be right back" Addison said as she wiped the gel off of Miranda's stomach.

"Ben hand me my phone." Miranda said reaching out. Ben reached into her purse and grabbed her phone, handing it to her. Ben already knew that she wanted to take a picture together. She has been documenting everything. Ben leaned in with Miranda and smiled. He loved her idea of a baby book of their baby. He was grateful that she documented the beginning because he was upset that he was not there until her fourth month.

Addison came back and handed them their pictures. Miranda and Ben interlock their hands and walked out of the room. They had to get changed and started on their work. Nothing could hide the smiles on their faces. Richard walked over to them "so?" Richard questioned. "it's a girl!" Miranda said excitedly as Richard hugged her "congratulations." Richard said as he walked to the O.R. board.

"who's having a girl. I'm having a girl." Miranda smirked and said to herself as she walked into the attendings lounge

3months later

Miranda rolled over and she starred at the man sleeping beside her. He was beautiful and shaped like a Greek God. If she didn't believe in Jesus Christ. She would have thought he hung the sun, the moon, and the stars. At one point of time in her life, she wouldn't have believed that you can fall in love so quickly but with Ben she proved herself wrong. She loved him and was deeply in love and it scared her.