14

7 years later.

Miranda opened up the door to the fire station and she had Cadence on her hip.

"Symphony hold Dorian's hand." Miranda said smiling. She had just picked Symphony and him up from school. She couldn't believe she had a 3rd grader and a kindergartner.

"Chief Bailey, and the music kids." Miller said smiling.

"Haha so funny. Hey Miller." Miranda said rolling her eyes.

"I thought I heard the voice of an angel." Ben said coming down the stairs.

"Hey love." Miranda said smiling. He pulled her in for a hug and pecked her on the lips. Then he rubbed and kissed her belly. "How is he today?"

"He is good. I was able to sleep in, eat breakfast and he's not constantly kicking the heck out of me." Miranda said rubbing her stomach. This pregnancy was the only one that she carried so differently and difficult. He gave her a fit. She never knew you could have morning sickness after 4 months and here she was 7 months and still had it. In the morning and afternoon.

"That's good. Hey little ones." Ben said looking at his kids. He hugged Symphony and Dorian before taking Cadence from Miranda and shifting her in his arms.

"Yup because this is the last one." Miranda said holding his hand walking upstairs. The kids were walking in front of them as Ben held their daughter.

"The last one?" Ben questioned.

"Yeah what did you think we were having more. We agreed on four and this is the fourth. We are done." Miranda said jokingly but serious at the same time.

"I love the kids." Ben said shrugging.

"I love all my children too and you. We said we're going to stop at 3 and now look at me. So, now we are agreeing to stop at four."

"Your ass gets me pregnant every three years." Miranda nudged him, whispering.

"Think about all the love we made making them." Ben said whispering in her ear causing Miranda to chuckle and smack his hands from off of her waist.

"Hello everyone." Miranda said looking at all of Ben's co-workers sitting at the table.

Ben pulled out a seat for her.

"Hey Bailey." Everyone said in unison.

Miranda looked across the table at Victoria holding Pru. She smiled. She hoped that Miller would just tell Victoria how he feels about her. It was so obvious. "Aww hi Pru." Miranda said to her godchild.

Today was family dinner day at the station. It was fun to eat dinner with them every other month. Although Ben and Miller were the only ones to have children, but their kids were the firehouse babies. So they were everyone's child.

"So have you decided on a name." Andy asked.

"Um not yet." Ben said sitting plates down in front of the kids.

"Another musical name?" Montgomery asked.

"Oh yes, we have to finish out the tradition." Miranda said nodding her head.

"Why is our names musical mommy?" Symphony asked.

Miranda smiled this was her first time telling her. Everyone's face lit up with curiosity.

"Well your father and I met at a karaoke place, in fact I was on stage singing and I put him in a trance." Miranda said summing it up, shrugging her shoulders. She watched as everyone laughed.

Ben laughed Miranda was crazy.

"She was like a siren." Ben said smiling.

"What's that." Symphony asked.