7

Two Months has past and Miranda was tired. She rolled over to find Ben laying on his back shirtless and Symphony was on his chest. Miranda shook her head and smiled. She didn't know what was the point of having a nursery because she was in their bed every chance she got. Miranda figured that by six weeks her and Ben would jump at the chance to have sex. He had stayed home for 3 weeks with her until Miranda told him to go back to work.

Ben was either tired or on call and Miranda was either tired, asleep or the baby was in their bed. Everyone was on different schedules including their daughter. They were now entering into week 9 of no sexual activity and Miranda was over it to say the least.

She looked at him asleep and the baby was sound asleep too. They both had remarkable resemblance but truthfully she looked like whatever parent she was beside.

Miranda slid out of the bed and went to go make breakfast for her and Ben. She had on a lace white nightie and she stood in the kitchen flipping pancakes.

Ben woke up and extended his right arm to touch Miranda. When he felt nothing he turned his head slightly and saw she was gone. He honestly missed Miranda it seems like that had been on different times since the baby came home.

Last night she was asleep when he got home. He checked on their daughter in the nursery and her eyes were wide open at 3am. Ben feed her and he rocked her back to sleep. He wanted Miranda to get as much sleep as possible. Ben carried Symphony into their bedroom and he laid her on his chest until she fell asleep. Ben watched as she slept and their daughter looked just like her mother. He knew she was going to be trouble when she was older because this little girl was her mother's twin. She was going to be just naturally beautiful and be oblivious to the affect she had on people. Ben was not ready for that. Ben reached over into his night stand and he pulled out Miranda's engagement ring. He was waiting for a goodtime to propose. He just hoped they could get back on schedule soon. Ben looked over at Miranda who was facing him and snoring softly. He looked back and forth from her and their daughter and he was content. Not long after Ben closed his eyes too.

Ben sat up slowly with their daughter and he walked to the living room. He laid Symphony into her swing and locked her in and turned it on to rock.

Ben walked to the kitchen and stood by the counter as Miranda sung. She bent down to grab a pan from under the cabinet. Ben cursed under his breath and he bit his lip. Her bottom half was exposed and her white lace cheeky panties were a sin to God and she looked just like an angel.

Miranda stood up and put the pan on the stove and then turned around to grab a paper towel. " Dam Ben you scared me. You are like Ninja in this house." Miranda said putting her hand over her chest. "Good morning love." Ben said smiling and his eyes held a look like he seen his prey.

Miranda knew that look all too well and it caused her to clinch her thighs together and bit her lip. Ben stalked over to her and he grabbed her by the waist pulling her into him. Miranda threw her arms around Ben's neck. Miranda felt her nipples get hard as they rubbed against Ben's naked chest. Ben moaned and looked down at her breast. She wasn't wearing a bra because it was uncomfortable after she stop breast feeding. Ben bent down and kissed the top her breast, before sliding his tongue across. Miranda's arms were still across his neck.

Ben picked her up and sat her on the kitchen sink. Miranda hooked her legs around his waist and she pressed her breast into his chest. Trying to get some friction. Ben backed up from Miranda and he reached up her nightie and pushed it up on her stomach. He hooked his finger into the band of her panties and pulled them down. Yess. Miranda mentally said and her smile was wide. Miranda got one foot out.

Before they heard the loud cry of their daughter. " Noo." Miranda whined. " I'm sorry." Ben said backing away from her and he put her panties into his pocket. " It's okay. I burnt a pancake anyway." Miranda said hoping down from the sink and walking to the stove.