8

Ben woke up and looked down at Miranda. She was snoring against his chest. He wouldn't tell her this but some days she snored loud as hell. It didn't bother Ben though, oddly enough it was comforting and satisfying.

She had her hand on his chest and her leg thrown across his. Her soft naked body was pushed up against him. He loved this woman more than anything. He loved her curves and how confident she was. She wasn't focused on loosing weight. She loved her body. He really hit the jackpot.

"You know, they taught you it was rude to stare. Benjamin Warren." Miranda said muffled into his chest.

Ben smiled. " I can't help but to stare. I get transfixed when I'm looking at you. You are the epitome of beauty." Ben said chuckling.

" Aww. I love you." Miranda said kissing his chest.

" Don't start something you can't finish Miranda Bailey." Ben said seriously as he groaned at the feeling of her lips on him and the fact that they were both naked was turning him on.

Miranda set up and raised her eyebrow. " You wanna bet." Miranda said cheesing.

Ben raised his eyebrow as a response. " Okay. Game on." Miranda said with a mischievous grin as she threw the covers off of her and Ben. She rolled on top of him and sat up, placing both hands on his chest and grinded herself against his groin.

Ben bit his lips and groaned. He knew that Miranda was about to take the ride of her life and he was excited to partake.

Miranda rolled off of Ben and she had her mouth open and put her hands up by her head.

Her chest heaved up and down as she laid there to catch her breath. Ben did the exact same thing. "Man that was good." Miranda said smiling as she turned over on her side to look at Ben. Ben turned over and he stared into her eyes and smiled. "You are good." Ben said again her lips.

"We are good." Miranda said as she pecked his lips.

" Come on let's get a shower. We have to pick Symphony up in an hour and 30 minutes. "

" You getting in with me." Ben asked licking his lips.

"You don't get tired do you.? Yeah I'm getting in but we are not taking a dirty shower."

" Please, Miranda your sex drive is just a high as mine." Ben said sarcastically.

"Look do you wanna take a shower with me or what." Miranda said getting up walking past him to the bathroom door.

"Oh I'm coming alright." Ben said hopping out of the bed jogging to the bathroom.

Miranda laughed loudly.

Ben and Miranda walked to the car and Ben opened her door.

"I'll tell you how to get there." Miranda said to Ben as she buckled up and then turned on the Radio.

When Ben pulled up Miranda and him stood on Callie's porch and rung her door. Callie came to the door. " Good morning to you both. Wow Miranda you are glowing." Callie said with a knowing smile.

" Well I like to think, I had something to do with that." Ben said as she hit her on the butt. Miranda mouth gaped as she smiled and blushed.