5

Miranda woke up and untangled herself from Ben. She walked to the bathroom to turn on the shower. After she took her shower. She combed her hair and put on a scarf.

Miranda got up and walked to her closet. She put on a jean overall and a black sports bra up under. She walked down the hall to the nursery and opened the door. She laid the plastic on the floor and opened the pink Paint. Miranda began painting the wall while she sung.

If I could, I'd give you the world. I'd wrap it all around you. Won't be satisfied with just a piece of your heart. My angel.

Miranda sung as she used one hand to paint and the other on her stomach.

Ben stood at the door frame and watched the sight. He snuck back off to their room to grab the camera. Ben came back and she was still doing the same thing. Ben smiled as she waddled around singing.

Miranda turned around and saw Ben. "Aww. Good morning baby, did I wake you?" Miranda said putting the brush down and walking to him.

"No, I just was coming to see where you were. You look gorgeous by the way. I love the fit." Ben said hugging her and pecking her on the lips. Then he rubbed her belly.

"Why didn't you wait for me, to paint with you? And did you get the right paint with less Voc's. Because you are pregnant Miranda." Ben said being protective and crossing his arms.

"Yes, I did. I'm responsible Ben. I love you being all fathery. " Miranda said kissing him again.

Ben walked in and sat the camera down. They began to paint together, they talked and laughed. Miranda laughed as she accidentally got paint on Ben's arm. " I'm sorry it was an-" Miranda giggled then gasped as she felt him touch her arm with the paint brush. "Benjamin Warren!" Miranda said as she took her brush and painted his shoulder. She then ran to the other side of the room laughing.

Ben chased her around with the brush. "Okay Ben I'm sorry." Miranda yelled followed with some giggles. Ben grabbed her and spun her around, then he put both of his paint covered hands on her belly leaving his handprints. Before grabbing her and pulling her down on top of him on the floor. Miranda stared at Ben cheesing and he returned his smile. Ben sat up to kiss her. And Miranda's lips met his in a fiery passionate kiss. When they broke apart, Ben had his hand on the back of her head, and she had both of her hands on the sides of his face.

They rested their foreheads against each other, catching their breaths. "I love you so much." Miranda whispered against his lips. "I love you more." Ben said.

Miranda and Ben snapped their heads to the door as they heard someone clearing their throats. "Good morning ma." Miranda said as Ben helped her up. "Good morning Mandy and Ben." Elena said as she picked up the camera. "your camera is still recording do you want me to cut it off." She said.

Ben and Miranda looked at each other and laughed. " Yes, and I can't wait to re-watch that." Ben said.

"I'm going to cook breakfast. -" Elena started. "Ooh I want grits, eggs, Bacon, sausage links, potatoes and pancakes." Miranda said talking fast and licking her lips.

Everyone stared at her with wide eyes. "What. Don't act like I'm not eating for two." She said as she grabbed Ben's hands pulling him with her. " Come on let's go get cleaned up. Mr. Paint man"

Ben and Miranda took a shower together and wash the paint off. " We're are going to need some more paint." Ben said as he dried off.

" Okay we can go after we eat breakfast." Miranda said walking to her dresser and pulling out stretch pants and a white shirt. Ben came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around him and he went to his closet. When he walked out, he had on grey sweatpants and a white shirt.