12

"Okay Ben so I was thinking for her party we could do doctor Mc Stuffins theme and get the live dress up character." Miranda said as the three of them laid on the bed looking at TV.

" Yeah that will be great. Then we could have over some of the kids from daycare, Meredith's kids and Callie's." Ben smiled looking at their kid. Before looking back at Miranda. They were lying the same way in the bed. They mirrored each other, it was ridiculous.

Ben grabbed his laptop from the side of the bed and he placed it on his lap. Miranda laid on his shoulder and looked as they planned Symphony's party.

Miranda knew the party was going to be gorgeous. Miranda wanted to go all out but Ben wanted to go overboard. "Ben you do realize she's only one and is not going to remember any of this?"

" Woman. I know that. This party is for us." Ben said clicking buy on the pink glitter tablecloths.

"Okayy, you get on Mars sometimes. I was just pulling you back down to Earth." Miranda laughed.

"I'm going to go to the paper source to get the invitations made before I go into work. Which I'm already going to be late for" Miranda said sitting up off of the bed.

" Well since I'm not working anymore. I'll go and try to get the other decorations and things."

"You sure you didn't want to continue working until it is time for you to go?" Miranda questioned.

"Nah, I wanted to be able to have the ability to spend as much time with my family as possible."

"You're a good man." Miranda said as she pulled her jeans up.

" I can go get the invitations too and you are running late so, I will drop our princess off at daycare."

"Okay great. Thank you." Miranda smiled as she pulled her shirt over her head and she ran into the bathroom.

Miranda kissed Ben on the lips and Symphony on the head as she grabbed her purse to leave for work. "I love you both and I will see you later." Miranda said as she walked out of their bedroom.

She drove to work and she changed into her scrubs.
"Hey Bailey I have a lap chole. If you want to scrub in with me." Richard said walking up to her at the O.R. board.

"Yeah, I'd love too." Miranda said following behind him.

Miranda and Richard talked the whole surgery. Richard meant everything to her. He knew everything about her. He was her work husband and she was his work wife. They were best friends. They understood each other better than anybody at work. He was her family.

"So how is married Life." Richard asked.

"It's great. Ben is the best. You know I was scared that I would mess it up but the thing is I won't. I can't be scared about messing up, I just told myself don't."
"Me and Ben discussed about fighting fair and communication. I mean I know it won't be easy by all means but I-

"You and him will do anything to make it work and gonna be the best spouse you can be." Richard said taking the words out of her mouth.

"Precisely." Miranda spoke nodding her head.

"What about you and Catherine.?"

"I'm thinking about proposing." Richard said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Aww really... I'm going to be a best man." Miranda smiled clapping her hands.

" You are very confident, that she will say yes. " Richard said looking at her.

" Well yeah... why aren't you?"

" Because I-"

"Richard please you are a catch. Had I been your age when we met. I would have"
"You would have what" Ben said.