9

Ben and Miranda have been discussing the plan of their wedding. Miranda wasn't thrilled on doing a wedding at all. She would rather get married at a court house and then have big dress to impress cocktail party afterwards but she had to compromise, it wasn't fair to Ben, to take away his first wedding. So she broke down and told him to plan it.

Miranda was also glad to be back to work. She was head of General Surgery and everything felt right. She did have trouble with Symphony and the day care the first day she took her. She and Ben dropped her off and Miranda waited until Ben left. She just couldn't leave her So, she carried her around with her all day and told everyone the daycare was full.

Ben caught on to what she was doing and told her " Tomorrow we are both going to the daycare and you are going to leave her and I mean it Miranda. She is going to be in good hands." Ben said seriously and assuring.

Miranda and Ben had the day off today and she was learning to really be off. She wouldn't answer pagers or phone calls unless it was a 911 or all hands on deck. She needed to value her time and spend time with her family.

She rolled over and looked at Ben. He was already looking at her. "Goodmorning my love." Miranda said as she smiled.

" Are you ready to go house hunting?" Ben asked as she sat up on her elbows. " Yeah I'm actually excited, I have always wanted a house and now we are getting one." Miranda said

"Well, we meet with the relator today at 12:30 she said that she has about 6 houses for us to look at. " Ben said

"12:30, it's 11 now. Why didn't you wake me earlier. I still have to get ready, take a shower and get the baby ready." Miranda said rambling.

" Relax you are the only one that has to get ready. I got Symphony up she is fed, bathe and is in her swing, in her room with Doc McStuffins keeping her occupied. " Ben said sitting up.

Miranda looked him up and down. She saw he was dressed. He was wearing a white polo v-neck and jeans. "Well aren't you full of surprises." Miranda said sitting up and getting out of the bed. She turned the shower on and laid out her clothes as she waited for it to get hot.

She pulled out blue jeans and a blue shirt with white flowers on it. When she got out of the shower, she did her hair and put her clothes on.

When she got to the living room Symphony was in her car seat and Ben was holding the handle, he also had the diaper bag on his shoulder standing by the door.

Miranda stood and looked at him again. Dam he was fine. "What." Ben asked addressing her stare.

"You just look good and it's something about that diaper bag on your shoulder and you holding the car seat with one hand. It's doing something to me." Miranda said biting her lip.

Ben gave her that look that made her clench her legs together. "Jesus Christ, I can never get enough of you. Come on let's go before we are late." Miranda said walking to the door and opening it so they could walk out.

" We can stop and get something to eat before we go to the first house." Ben said as Miranda strapped the car seat in.

" oh this is beautiful." Miranda said as they pulled up to the first house.

Miranda and Ben got out of the car and Miranda grabbed her baby carrier and strapped it onto herself. Ben took Symphony out of the car seat and he helped put her into the carrier.

"Hi I'm Angela and it's nice to meet you." The woman said as she shook both Ben and Miranda's hand.

" Hi I'm Miranda and you already know Ben and it's nice to meet you as well."