Chapter Three

IT WAS FINALLY LUNCH PERIOD FOR THE STUDENTS IN PARADISE ACADEMY. And for the teachers... it was a vacation from hell. Julia walked into the staff room with a somewhat annoyed expression and grabbed a few printed worksheets for the next period. 

"Good afternoon everyone, how were your classes?" A friendly teacher asked a group of other teachers, who were gathered up to drink coffee by the coffee machine. 

"Mines were terrible you know?" Someone teared up. 

'Welp, you think yours is horrible, eh? Check out mines...' 

"Really? I thought this year's batch was pretty good. We got two children prodigies in our sophomore year. What about yours, Miss Julia Okano? Aren't the two prodigies in your class?" 

'More like demon prodigies...'

"It wasn't that bad." Julia laughed it off. 

"Oh, my, they must be terrible then." Some teachers got the hint. 

'Finally, someone can sympathize with me!' 

"Tsk, tsk, not very good luck this year too, huh?" The teachers shared their lamenting stories to which Julia could sadly relate. 

"Ugh! Even though I prayed at the Temple every week this summer!" Nagao Misato, Julia's friend complained. 

'Ah, we are in the same boat, my dear friend.' Julia agreed. "Misato-san, we can pray this year again for next year." Julia joked. 

Nagao Misato looked deathly pale as she analyzed that thought. "Really, Julia... I give up!"

Julia sighed. 

So what if her first day was really bad? It can't be like this for the rest of the year...

'Ah... it's already painful even though the villain of the hasn't arrived yet.' Julia lamented. 

There were two more characters in the novel that were supposed to arrive as transfers. The childhood friend of the Male lead, the heroine's love rival, and the mortal archenemy of the Male lead, the Villain.

The Villain of the novel was a complete pain in the ass. Not to complain but he wasn't only a rule-breaker, but he was also enemies with the Male lead since childhood. A rebellious, sociopathic son of a b*tch. 

Good thing he hasn't arrived yet. Probably come after three months from the novel's events. 

'Calm down... take a deep breath goddammit Julia!' Julia hugged her stomach when she started thinking of this. 'I will not quit as a homeroom teacher of these characters! Think about the money, Julia!' 

"Oh no! The students at the cafeteria are having a food fight!" A teacher came running into the staff room. 

Julia flinched. She cautiously turned around and faced the door with a pale face. "Excuse me?" 

"I don't know, but the students are out of hand now!" The teacher yelled. "And the principal doesn't look so happy about it!" 

Eh? A food fight-?! Julia froze in her thoughts. 

It can't be! The events of the novel can't be already taking place, can they? Julia remembered that in the first two chapters in which Yoshihisa Hanna had shown up, the villainess' mob friends have already started bullying her. 

But that's when the Second Male lead comes to help Hanna. When Julia thought it through, it can't be that bad, riiiight? Hanna would be protected by then, so don't need to worry. 

But the Principal part... Julia's stomach didn't feel right. It was twisting and turning. 

"Miss Julia! The Principal is asking you to come to his office!"  

"Oh no, Julia... are you okay?"Nagao Misato asked as she looked at Julia.

"Y-yes, actually n-no, can I have some stomach pain medicine?" Julia struggled as she walked out of the office. It can't be! Not the Demon Principal's office! 

"Poor Julia..." Misato said as she patted Julia's back. 

"Good Luck..." The other teachers pitied Julia as she hesitating left the staff room into the Principal's office. 

'Ugh!!! Why is my luck so terrible on this day!' 

***

***