Chapter Fifteen

AFTER NAKASHIMA ARIMA AGREED, AND THE TEAMS WERE CHANGED, TSUCHIYA EXPLODED at her boiling point. It was probably like losing your only chance to be with your crush.

 In the novel, where Ashikaga Erena (villainess) favored the cold and indifferent male lead, her best friend Tsuchiya Mina (Villainess's best friend) favored the gentle and kind Second male lead. 

Hey Tsuchiya, you are slowly turning into a villain than the Villainess herself. Ashikaga Erena still hasn't done anything much yet in Julia's perspective, but Ashikaga Erena herself was famous for not getting her hands dirty. 

"Sensei, how can this be?! Why are the teams changed last minute!" Tsuchiya Mina came running to Julia when the break was occurring. 

"Ah, it was Yoshida-san who couldn't bear to stay away from Nakashima-san." Julia threw the blame to the male lead before Tsuchiya blamed Julia or Yoshihisa Hanna. Tsuchiya's eyes looked shatter as she felt gloomy. 

<Oh no!> Was written all over her face. 

"Eh? Yoshida-san wanted to be with Nakashima-san?" The gentle voice of the villainess came over, as Ashikaga Erena stood beside Tsuchiya Mina, her best friend. 

"Y-yes, it seems that Yoshida-san wanted to change teammates last minute," Julia said sweating. She didn't like being in the same room with the black-hearted characters. 

"Oh..." Ashikaga Erena, the villainess, had a strange reaction to this news. Her face looked like she was calculating something underneath. Julia couldn't help but gulp. 

Then Ashikaga suddenly smiled out of nowhere as if shielding her thoughts and said: "Thanks for everything, Sensei, let's go Mina-san." She grabbed Tsuchiya Mina's hand and pulled away from the classroom. 

'What was that-?' 

***

***

Athletic's Meet was happening tomorrow and Class-2A was bustling with life energy atlast. Julia watched 90% of her class in slums of participating in the competition, but since the male gods, Yoshida and Nakashima were in the same classroom as them, it was not that bad. 

'Atleast pretend that you are trying this year... Ugh. It's so exhausting.' 

Julia sometimes felt at ease. But everytime she turned to look at Team Two, she felt as if it unbalanced overpowerment. Yoshida Toshiro, Nakashima Arima were in the same group, so their group was more popular than Yoshihisa Hanna, Ashikaga Erena, and Tsuchiya Mina's group. But that was a given. 

"So Class 2-A~! What if we came up with a class mascot to represent our teams?" Julia announced. 

"No way, Ma'am!" All of them cohesively responded in a gloomy tone. 

'Rejected.' 

"What if we had a classroom banner?" Julia called. 

"Tch, are you kidding me?" 

'Defintely am!'

"What are we, back in fifth grade? Oh come on~" 

'Oh, we are back in kindergarten by the way.' 

"Why is our teacher so childish?" 

'That's because I'm a kindergarten teacher teaching kindergarten children. Too bad they are all ugly monsters not the cute puppies.' 

Julia gave up trying to cheer up the class. There is no way in hell she'd play as the entertainerment. She simply smiled and then walked away once the class was over, leaving the class to decide things on their own. Why should she care? 

***

***

Two and a half-empty months had passed by. Julia's life once again felt monotonous as she finished typing up her future lesson plans and submitted the drafts at the main office of the Directory Board. 

The day was turning into evening, and Julia seemed to be one of the very few teachers left in school. Alone in the abandoned and quiet Staff-room, Julia sighed and stretched out her hands, and started walking outside. 

"Sensei~! Eh? Why is Sensei still here this late?" Yoshihisa Hanna noticed Julia with tired eyes walking across the hall. 

"Eh? I could say the same to you as well, Yoshihisa-san." Julia was surprised the heroine would stay in the school this late. But why would she do that? 

"Hahaha, I had some club activities and I had to clean up the classroom and I helped another teacher, soo..." Hanna laughed. 

"Well, that's very kind of you Yoshihisa-san. Now, go back home before your parents or your family worry." Julia said as she stretched and yawned. 

"Speaking of which, Sensei's house is near mine, and it isn't safe for a woman to be walking alone, so how about I accompany you?" 

"Eh?" Julia blinked twice. 'I am a woman and it isn't safe for me to walk outside, so you're going to accompany me? It's a nice way to hit on someone, but don't forget you're a woman too, Hanna!' "How can I ask something like that to a student?" Julia said in a surprised tone

"Well, I was the one who offered. Does Sensei find my company strange?"Hanna pouted using the same killer look against the male lead in the novel. 

'Ugh....' 

"Okay, thanks, Yoshihisa-san. This time, let me escort you to your home as your teacher." Julia finally offered. 

Hanna's smile brightened as she pulled and took her Sensei around her neighborhood. 

***