Chapter Twenty-Eight

YOSHIDA TOSHIRO had become a wanted criminal in an hour. He had not shown his face on the school campus since he was last seen. And four hours had already passed by.

Julia's homeroom class was over, however, her students (the Male lead's Fanclub) had refused to leave to their other classes without him. Even Nakashima Arima, the second male lead, and the Villain, Igarashi Kieth had stayed over.

Nakashima's presence made sense. It was his childhood friend who went missing. So he had a quiet, sullen, and serious face after that. However, Igarashi Keith... who had no relationship with Yoshida Toshiro and barely a classmate had stayed over.

Julia had a favorable impression of Igarashi Keith. He was nice, interactive, and obeyed the rules with a smile. Unlike the other dull-headed students– his brain actually held up some commonsense. Wait... not some... he had the brains.

'Ughh! I'm supposed to bring that boy over the conference with his parents in less than twenty minutes.'

Yoshida Toshiro's disappearance was soon about to become a hot topic at the school. It's funny that this news still hadn't reached the parents yet.

Julia could feel the recuperations and the wrath of the wealthiest family in Japan. She already felt the Chairman's cold icy stare, which said the only words: If you have less than a million dollars, you are such a disappointment.

"Sensei, please do not worry, Yoshida-san cannot go to hiding forever." Yoshihisa Hanna said, cheering Julia down.

'Hanna, he isn't a fugitive, he is a top-wanted criminal that steals people's hearts and makes them also lose their jobs.'

"Yoshihisa-san, you should be heading back to your class," Julia said. "I will handle everything."

"No, it's fine. I thought it would be better to stay around." Hanna beamed happily.

"Geez, aren't you so annoying, why are you acting like you can do anything you want?" Tsuchiya Mina's voice rang out. "You are a top student, so shut up and head to class before you put all of us into shame."

"Shame? I'm only doing what other people are doing?" Yoshihisa Hanna replied with a small smile.

"Besides, it's not like you're helping." Tsuchiya Mina rolled her eyes. "Unlike you, I'm actually officially part of a Detective Club."

'That's not even an excuse. How are you not so ashamed to proudly declare yourself into some... Detective club...'

Julia felt second-hand embarrassment for Tsuchiya Mina.

"Is that so, good for you," Hanna quietly laughed behind her hand.

"Is this sarcasm, I hear?" Tschuiya Mina said, "if you want to say something, say it straight to my face,"

"Language, Tsuchiya-san." Julia firmly said, "Anyhow, since you all want to help locate Yoshida-san, then where was he last seen?"

Igarashi Keith raised his hand, "I heard from someone that he went to the rooftop."

'Oh my god, is perhaps... the golden student doing drugs? Ah, of course, the poor boy must have been super dead with his caged rich life that he met people who dealt with drugs. This is no doubt a rooftop conspiracy.'

Yoshihisa Hanna raised her hand after that and frowned, "Sensei, I have checked the rooftop, but he isn't there."

'Perhaps-! He is dealing with drugs behind the abandoned field of our school because he would be found out!'

Nakashima Arima said: "Sensei- I texted Toshiro-san during Lunch and saw him last at Lunch, and he still hadn't replied yet."

'During Lunch-break... deliveries were allowed, and the gates were also open. Maybe that time, he snuck out to do drugs behind an abandoned alleyway.'

"Isn't it obvious?" Tsuchiya Mina said. "He was kidnapped."

"..." Silence followed with such a claim.

Nakashima Arima furrowed his eyebrows and said: "Tsuchiya-san, what do you mean?"

"The school gates are open during the hours of Lunch. Maybe he went outside to take a deep breath of air. Then the bad guys finally had a chance to land their hands on him."

'Perhaps- has this turned into an action thriller, where the Male lead shows his amazing detective skills to get out or he throws out his Hollywood style of punching and kicking to get out?'

Julia knew that the novel has nonetheless changed.

'I mean, look at this guy, Yoshida Toshiro, the male lead, is the son of the biggest wealthiest man of Japan, and the heir to billions of dollars of inheritance. This is no doubt... a ransom.'

Julia did not believe that Yoshida Toshiro could get kidnapped that easily. This guy had the protagonist's aura behind him. The halo that would forever save and bind him. Even if the novel is changing, he still is one of the main casts of the school.

"Oh my god, Sensei! What do we do?" One of the Fanclub members yelled.

"Worry not, Yoshida-san is a great man," Julia said proudly. "He will... eventually make his way out."

"Sensei! Something dangerous could happen to him." Nakashima Arima said with a frown. "We should report to the Principal. He hasn't been seen in hours."

"..." Julia knew she had no option. The main character or not, he was still a kid. Julia felt like an adult b*tch who did not care for her students.

Even if the Principal would rip her ears off and make her fired. Even if the Chairman destroys her life, to be chased by powerful shark-loaners... Julia was a teacher and someone who played the first part in the safety of her students.

Not taking responsibility was the same thing as disappointing herself. And because of that, she was rubbing her forehead out of exhaustion and decided that she would need to take matters into her own hands.

"All of you leave, Yoshida-san will have to eventually show up," Julia said.

"B-but Sensei!"

"What kind of help are you providing here?" Julia said, "it's not like you would solve anything, just go back to your classroom before you get marked missing."

The students had discourteously left, however, Nakashima Arima hesitated and said: "Sensei, you will find him, won't you?"

"Of course," Julia lied. 'It's not like he could leave the campus. Besides Yoshida is not that type of kid. That's how he was in the novel.'

Julia had to tell the Principal. She stood up after everyone left and walked to the Principal's office room. Everything felt like an empty void.

As soon as she entered the large spacious office room, which had a newly installed fish tank that walled one side of the classroom. Julia felt bad for the fishes in the small aquarium. They had a short-tempered owner.

As soon as she peeked inside his work room, she saw the Principal talking to two other guests. Julia could tell that they were Chairman Yoshida and Madam Yoshida.

'Ah sh*t.'

"Miss Okano?" Someone tapped behind her. Julia looked behind her in fear and saw Shimizu Yuu standing behind her. Flinching to her surprise, she quietly coughed and said:

"Good afternoon, Mr. Shimizu." She greeted the Assistant of the Male lead.

"Is there anything you need, Miss Okano?"

"I-I needed to tell something very important to the Principal."

"Is that so?" Shimizu Yuu smiled.

"Hahaha..." Julia's laugh faded away.

"Miss Julia?! Is there something you need?" The Principal had yelled at her. "Did you bring Yoshida-san with you for the conference with his parents?"

Julia took a deep breath in and out and blurted: "Sir, it seems that something terrible happened... Yoshida-sama has disappeared."

Soon, the Principal fainted.

Julia cried and hoped that she wouldn't be joining his funeral because the Chairman looked like he going to kill her.