Chapter Twenty Two

WHEN THE CRIME WAS FINALLY TAPED, THE SUSPICIONS ON CLASS-2B disappeared soon as the evidence was on camera. Because... it wasn't the students who were seen returning the clothing into the Locker Room- but the Janitor. 

Tsuchiya Mina slapped her hand on the desk and cried: "What?!" 

"Impossible! We saw Class 2B-!?" Matsutani-san said unbelievably. "T-there is no way-!" 

"Not true! Not true at all!" 

"Suspicious!"

All the girls who were part taking in this Social Justice Movement cried out unbelievably that the Janitor took the clothing from Class 2A's Locker Room incident. Even Julia was left dumbfounded. 

"Eh? You are all looking for the thief in the Locker Room Incident?" Yoshihisa Hanna said as she listened into the conversation. 

"You are not involved in this, so shut up!" Tsuchiya Mina snapped at her in anger. 

"Sensei, is that true?" Yoshihisa Hanna turned her head to Julia ask. Now Julia was left between two bitter some girls who were visibly cat-fighting each other. 

"Well..." Julia mumbled as she stared between the two and her head was now spinning in circles.

Tsuchiya Mina was sending the looks with a glare that said: 'Do. Not. Tell her anything.' 

And Yoshihisa Hanna was sending a pleading look that said: 'Please, tell me Sensei!' 

'Ugh... I want to quit. T‿T' Julia was almost crying inside her head. 'Why can't you do this between yourself like women?' 

Well, it's not like Julia could lie or keep being the intermediary between two troublesome students who refused to communicate with anything but with facial expressions. 

"Why don't the two of you discuss?" Julia quickly smiled and turned away to face the other students in the fastest transition in history. 

"So that's it, girls?"

"I'm certainly not giving up." One girl said with a determined fist, "there clearly seems like there is more into it!"

'I wasn't asking about your opinions....' 

"Yes Nara-chan! We must fight it through the end!" 

'Why are you making it seems like a War Battle?' 

"We must interrogate the Janitor about why he stole the clothes." Another girl said. "Only a pervert would steal from the Ladies Locker Room!" 

"I think Class-2B was bribing the Janitor. We need to have him sued." 

"Yeah! We will fight for it!" 

'No one asked!' 

"For Class 2A!" 

'Where was this determination in my class?'

All the girls decided as they all raised their fists up and Julia was in helpless tears. 

'Why are deciding this all without me?' 

The entire battle for Locker Incident in the Athletic's Meet still hasn't disappeared just yet. Because the Detective Ladies in Class-2A still are refusing to give up. 

And over that, they were still holding Utsumi's Ipad in Hostage, and they were exploiting Julia's Classroom as a Secret Base. 

"Sensei! Please don't mind us!" All the girls shouted  as they decided to hang out during Lunch for the rest of the month until the Case was solved. 

'Is this going to turn out all right?' 

"Are you crying Sensei?" Yoshihisa Hanna asked awkwardly as she spotted the tearful and lonely Julia in the corner. 

***

***

The Next Day, during Lunch Period: 

The girls (Tsuchiya Mina's group and a few other girls & Yoshihsa Hanna) (total 8) started frequenting Julia's classroom and using Julia as a personal servant who would allow them into the Classoom and let them talk about the Locker Incident. 

And Julia still didn't understand why all of this was happening. Why use HER classroom as a Secret Base?! This never happened in the novel! 

Ever! 

The girls who were the victims of the Locker Incident were participating... that's okay. 

Tsuchiya Mina and her gang was participating in this convention... that's fine because the victims were part of Tsuchiya's network.

But why was Yoshihsa Hanna joining?

"Ah... I just wanted to be in this classroom!" Hanna answer brightly. Even Kanno Ayo- Yoshihisa's Best friend appeared at the door with a waving hand. 

"Hello, Sensei, Hanna-san told me about this cool investigation!" 

'At this rate-! The entire classroom will come over-!'  

"Everyone, we shall talk to the Janitor!" Matsutani-san (Tsuchiya's friend) decided for the entire State Convention. "It was Janitor who took all the girl's sporting clothes and made them disqualify from the Athletic's Meet. It's an obvious scheme." 

"Yeah! Matsutani-san is right!" All of the girls agreed. "What if the Janitor was bribed by Class-2C the day before just so they won't suspicious?" 

"Even the Principal disregarded the Locker Theft Incident, it's obvious someone is paying the cash behind the scenes." Tsuchiya Mina said with her hands folded. "What a corrupted school." 

'How about taking all of this to the Court instead of my Classroom?!' Julia cried as she listened. 

'Do you all want to major in Criminology or something?' 

Of course, Julia never said any of this aloud. The Girl's Group was already advancing with their own conversation, that Julia would be overthrown if she said something stupid. 

'No, just start a Detective Club or something...'

"Everyone calm down!" Julia said atlast with a flailing arms, desprate to stop their advances. "We can't accuse a staff member like that-" 

"We have evidence, we have every right to suspect him, don't we?" 

"Yep, we don't have to directly question him, we could ask him in a roundabout way." The girls decided and then got off in their feet to leave the Classroom at last. 

"For Class-2A!" They screamed in the Hallway. 

'Ahhhh.... F*ck.' 

"Snacks, Sensei?" Only Yoshihisa Hanna offered after all of the other girls left. 

***

***

"Julia! Bad news! Bad news!" Nagao Misato came running into Julia's classroom not very long after Yoshihisa Hanna and the other girls left. Julia quickly stood up from her desk to see her best friend, coming in pale. 

'Oh no. Did Tsuchiya and the others cause trouble with the Staff?' 

"The Principal is looking for you!" Misato yelled as she clutched Julia's shoulders and started shaking them. "The Demon looks like he wants to kill you!" 

"Nooooo!" Julia cried as she hugged her best friend. "I don't want to go-!" 

"Don't worry-!" Misato hugged her and then said: "I'll help in the funeral!"

'You aren't helping!' Julia cried inwardly.

"I'll prepare the flowers, pay for your tomb, and everything..." Misato said as she patted her back. Julia almost collasped. 

"Poor Miss Julia... dead before she turns forty." A passing teacher mumbled. 

***

**