Chapter Thirty-Two...

SHE STORMED OFF IMMEDIATELY AFTER SHE SAID THOSE WORDS. The hallways felt deadly quiet after she walked to the Staff-room in anger, fear, frustration, stress, and just loss. She had never felt this way before, even after working in this Academy for five years.

Julia felt like punching a wall, no, no taking a flamethrowing and burning this entire school down. Even world destruction wasn't enough. She walked into the staff-room in anger and said:

"Where is the Principal?"

The staff members in the staff room paused to look up at her arriving in a hurry and with a cold suppressed tone.

"Uh- I think the P-Principal left early today."

"Oh," Julia smiled darkly, "is that so? Well, do excuse me."

The entire room went chilly as she started packing her stuff, and trying to walk away in a disputed hassle.

"–Julia san, is your class already finished?" One of them called after her, but Julia didn't bother answering as she walked away. The door was angrily slammed right in front of their faces.

"...damn, is she alright?" Another staff member said. "I've never seen her like that."

"She looks like a demon ready to unleash her energy..."

***

***

...

Enough was enough!

Who told that her students could talk back to her like that?! Huh?

Julia kicked the pole on the roof of the school very hard. The entire pole rang in vibration with the sound. She kicked it again, even harder this time. It felt like the damn old pole could just fall off.

The view from the roof was spectacularly annoying with the sunset.

'Who knew I was so good at Martial Arts, huh?'

Now, if she could only kapow* her students flying away, or even throw this goddamn giant pole at this stupid school, and throw a large banquet in front of the Principal's face saying,

"Shut up you old hag! No one cares about what you think!"

This time, she punched the metal pole, and her first cracked.

....

...

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!" She cried very loudly in pain when she felt the vibration of her reddish-blue fists. Oh god, she felt like throwing up because of this.

"Ugggggghhhhhh." She groaned loudly. The pain on her wrist wouldn't go away, what was this bullshit? She tried waving her injured hand to let the sharp pain disappear, however, it only got worse and she felt like crying.

Why did she have to hurt herself in the stupid goddamn process? Not only that, she howled like a wolf.

A Goddamn Alpha.

'No, I sound like a dog, who is about to take some shit.'

Julia fanned herself in embarrassment. Thank god the roof was empty. If anyone saw her do this, they'd think she was a crazy old woman.

She hated this. She couldn't believe she just ditched her class to go do this by herself like a dog, goddamnit.

She felt so stupid too.

Something salty tasted in her mouth, and before she knew it, she was in tears. How ridiculous was this? She wiped her teary cheeks, all the years and days of frustration built upon her.