Chapter Twenty One

IT WAS LUNCH BREAK and when Julia was working on her Class Plan- Nine female students walked into the Staff Room with a deadly aura around them. The other teachers looked horrified as if they had seen something they hadn't seen.

Ah.. the aura of Highschool girls... scary...

"Um... Miss Julia, those are your students... I think." Nagao Misato whispered again. Julia's eyes looked up to see the faces of HER OWN Students glaring at her from above.

Scaaaaaary! Eeeeeek!

Tsuchiya Mina (Villainess's best friend) and her gang were here. With their arms folded in a gangster style, they had entered the classroom with a flawless appeal. "Sensei~" They called in a venomously sweet voice together.

Julia swore she peed her pants. Their eyes looked ugly and scary like monsters. As a teacher, she couldn't suppress such a powerful aura. 

"O-oh! All of you-? Are here? Why?" Julia looked up to face her students with a scared smile on her face. 'Why is a teacher like me suffering like this?'

"We need to talk." Tsuchiya Mina said with a deadly smile as if she didn't like to kept waiting. "Now." She ordered.

Julia hestatingly got off from her Office Chair. The Superiority that she had yesterday for punishing the girls quickly disappeared. They say girls who arrive in gangs are scary.

Taking her belongings and cleaning up, Julia followed her students into Class-2A's empty classroom. Closing the door behind them all, Tsuchiya Mina and her minions found themselves a seat with folded BOSS arms and said:

"We are here to discuss about the Locker Incident."

'Wow... feels like a State Convention.'

"Do you have any plan, Sensei?" The other girl asked. "We even brought the victims of the Locker Incident."

'You guys are really going on this aren't you?'

"We'll ask these girls to file a case against Class-2B and we will say our Witness Testimony against Class 2-B's violent manners." Tsuchiya Mina said, "I also have Class 2-C's network working with us."

'They don't do Trials at a Higschool, you know?'

"S-so much for this?" Julia coughed.

"Stealing is a theft crime." Someone said with a glare, "this needs to stop. Especially against our prestigious Class-2A!"

''Ah... I wish this dedication actually existed during my classes.'

"We also need evidence, girls." Julia finally said. "How do we know it's really Class 2-B?"

"Security Cameras and More Witnesses." Tsuchiya Mina said seriously, "We need more witnesses around the school keeping an eye on Class-2B. Class 2-C and Class 2-D are already putting Class 2-B on check. We need more of their team to cooperate."

'This is scaaaaary... I'm peeing my pants even though I'm the teacher...'

"O-okay... but there aren't any Security Cameras either, Tsuchiya-san," Julia said.

"Hmm... we could use our phones..?"

"Phones aren't allowed during School times remember?" One of the girls discussed.

"How about a School electronic?" Someone brought up, "we are allowed to use a Teacher's electronics. Not personal devices from students."

Then everyone looked at Julia in anticipation. Camera? Security? School Device? Julia's head was losing signal. She coughed lightly and said: