0.2

Harry:

“Harry if you ever want to be big you need to learn that the ballet isn’t all about you, here we are dancing pair ballet and you are going to make the girl look good not take her spotlight.” I look at Miss. Hills, she is a smart lady but I just wish she would see that I want to dance alone, I want to be better at being me and doing things solo.

I didn’t get in to this school because my parents have a lot of money like all the other of those people here, I got in here because I worked my ass off to even be considered a place here. I just want to do what I love and that is dancing, but Miss. Hills doesn’t believe in getting lost in what you do, she believes in blood, sweat and tears.

“I’m sorry I should try more next time.” I say and leave the room, of course that was probably the biggest lie ever because I’m not going to get worse by trying to dance in a way that doesn’t make me happy. If you ever are going to do something you have to do those things that makes you happy. And if something makes you happy then do it.

I change from my dance clothes to my normal jeans and tee, I promised I would meet Niall before History but it looks like I can’t because I’m already late. That is one of the things that Miss. Hills never understands, she thinks that no other lesson is more important than dance, well let me tell you this I love my dance lessons but I can’t graduate without passing the other subjects too.

“You’re late” Mr. Frick says when I walk in to the classroom. I apologize and walk over to my sit beside this kid named Zayn, he is an art student. We don’t really talk that much but he is pretty cool, but I don’t know him that well more than his name because we only have History together.

“Okay so I thought that we are going to watch this movie about the Second World War.” Mr. Frick says and starts the movie. I am always so happy to have History because Mr. Frick believes in learning by watching movies which is pretty true, at least for me.

I take notes under the movie of all the things that I find important, and all I honestly want is for this day to be over. I booked the school stage for myself to practise on after school. There is something special about dancing on a stage instead of a room, I prefer it because I feel more alive when I dance on a stage.

I of course have to dance in a dance studio too but it just doesn’t give me the same feeling so I’m always happy about dancing on a real stage. That is why I like Mondays, because Miss. Hills always have her dance class on the stage then.

Louis:

I look at the video in my camera and a little smile is on my face, it’s magical how he dance. Everything from the way his body moves like it doesn’t have any bones in it to the way he just let the music lead him. I just wish I wasn’t a loser, I wish I would just be brave enough to walk up to him and ask him if I could film him to my media project. But I am a loser and I am way too shy to even dare to do that.

“Louis come on I will drive you home.” I look up and see Sophia standing there with a smile, I know that she only means well but Liam and her needs to learn that I can take care of myself. They are like tiptoeing around me and I can feel how everyone is treating me different.

Everyone is thinking twice before they say something around me and I absolutely hate it. I just wish everything would go back to the way it was before.

“I actually think I will stay here for a while, maybe kick some balls.” I say and she looks unsure before she nods and leaves. I put my books in my locker and make my way out from the school. I was planning on playing a little bit of football by myself but it turns out there is those younger dudes football practise. So I just sit down against the school wall and take out my camera and films a little when they play, that’s one of the things I find myself doing a lot lately, filming everyday things. I try to find something beautiful in everything.

I don’t know how long I just sit there, I stopped filming when they left and I just sit here watching the green grass. I should probably leave but something inside of me tells me to just stay for a little longer.

I push up my glasses a little so they won’t fall off, I stand up and starts walking when I hear the big school door opening, what the hell?

I turn around and I promise my heart stops beating right there and then, right in front of me stands that boy who I was spying on earlier, the boy with the beautiful dance.

I don’t say anything I just stand there like an idiot looking at him… I feel so pathetic. He gives me a little smile and takes a step forward but almost fall down the small stairs. I run over to him so I can help him pick up the books that fell from his hands.

“Oops” He says and I smile at him when I give him the books.

“Hi.” I say and I promise the smile he gives me is the most beautiful thing in the world, and his eyes is the greenest eyes I have ever seen. He is so beautiful.

 -----------------------------

Hello there wonderful people! I just wanted to tell you guys that you are all beautiful and worth living. 

I hope you enjoy your day/night and don't forget to smile because you're you and no one is better at being you than you are! Stay just the way you are because you are absolutely perfect just the way you are.