0.8

Louis:

I don’t know what to do with myself because I am so damn nervous. I don’t know how Sophia and Perrie made me promise to do this.

I stand in front of the mirror in the bathroom of the school and I feel absolutely ridicules why am I doing this?

My hair is a mess and the white shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. In my hand I am holding 10 red roses and I look so ridicules. I take a deep breath before walking out of the bathroom. I can see Harry standing beside Niall and I can feel how my hand is shaking, am I really doing this? What if he thinks it’s weird, we don’t even talk so much. We haven’t said a lot of words to each other.

“H…Harry?” I say and I mentally slap myself for stuttering, now he will think that I am some weird freak who can’t talk.

“Louis?” He says when he turns around and he looks really surprised about seeing me there with roses in my hand.

“Do… I was… dance…. Doyouwanttogotothedancewithme?” I can feel myself blush when I realize that I probably just embarrassed myself in front of him, how could I even think that someone as pretty as him would want to go to the dance with me. He probably thinks I’m stupid.

“What?” Niall says and I realize that he probably didn’t hear what I said.

“Yes I would like to go to the dance with you.” Harry says and my eyes meet his and I can feel myself blush deeper because I know that a lot of people around us are looking.

I hand him the flowers and I promise I see the cutest blush I have ever seen in my whole life, how can someone blushing be so damn fucking cute?

I don’t know how long we just stand there looking at each other and smiling while blushing, I just know that I don’t feel awkward at all and that I feel amazing. I feel like I can do anything.

“Harry we need to go we start soon.” Niall says and Harry looks away from me for just a second and then he looks back

“Can I see you later?” Harry asks and I smile when he asks me that because damn I want to see him later so damn much.

“Yeah I have my last lesson now.” I say so he can say when he’s last lesson is.

“I have dance on the stage after this but you can come if you want, we can grab a coffee or something after.” He says in a rush and I realize that Niall is watching him and want him to hurry because they don’t want to be late to class.

“I be there.” I say and he smiles, he surprise me by moving to my side and leaving a little kiss on my cheek, I feel myself blush even more. He smiles and runs with Niall to what I guess is their next lesson. I watch after him until I can’t see him any longer.

I walk over to my locker and get my English book. What surprise me is that in my locker is my camera that I always have in my bag. I notice the little pink note on it and read it.

I thought that you maybe wanted a cute little video of Harry saying yes to go on the dance with you

Xx Sophia

Of course it was Sophia she is the only one who actually knows how to get in to my locker…

I smile and watch the video in the camera and I blush a little when I see Harry take the flowers from me, he looks so damn perfect and I can’t help but stay at my locker for a little bit longer to watch the part where Harry says yes one more time.

I realize that I am almost 20 minutes late to the class and that I have 20 minutes left of the lesson because it’s one of my shorter lessons. I decide to just skip and walks out of the school to just film a little bit.

I don’t film that much just the smaller boys playing some football, but I get tired pretty fast of that and walks back inside to walk and meet Harry.

I hurry up to Harry when I see his curly head.

“Hello” I say and he turns to me. I take his backpack and he gives me a thankful smile. I don’t say anything just watch him looking for something in his locker.

“Fuck…” I hear him mumble and I realize that he doesn’t find what he is looking for.

“What are you looking for?” I ask him.

“My math book. I have a test in tomorrow and I think I forgot it at Niall’s” He says and I can feel that he feels stupid for forgetting his book.

“You can take mine I have it in my locker and I don’t have math until next week, had my last lesson today.” I say and he looks at me with a big smile.

“Oh my god Louis you’re a life saver” He says and closes his locker. I can’t help but smile when I see that he is holding the roses in his hand, he looks so freaking perfect.

We walks together over to my locker and I take out my math book. It’s a lie that I had my last lesson today, I have one tomorrow too but I know that Harry needs the book more so I don’t mind.

I didn’t really plan on actually turning up on my math lesson tomorrow, I don’t really do math… it’s not really my thing.

My math teacher says I can’t think like that but bitch I don’t care because I will fucking think like that if I fucking want to.

I walk beside Harry to the Stage and he smiles when he walks beside me with the roses in his hand. We don’t say anything but it feels like we don’t really need to say anything, it feels like we understand each other. I like that I just can walk beside him and feel like I’m not doing something wrong.

----------------

A cute little chapter just because it's my birthday!!