2.4

I'm sorry.

Louis:

What the hell happen? Why didn't I see this one coming?

"Louis, you need to eat something baby" I look up at my mom with tears falling down my eyes. I know that she hates the fact that I don't eat but what did she expect?

"You need to eat Louis please this isn't how you can live your life" She says and try to make me eat some more. After a while she gives up... why would I ever want to live in a world like this?

I curl up on my bed and just let the tears fall down my eyes.

I wake up from the signal ringing through the room. I feel as fast as I see the name on the screen... Anne, she wouldn't call me in the middle of the night if it wasn't something with Harry!

"Anne what's going on?!" I ask with panic in my voice. I need to know I need to know Harry is okay, because I love him.

"Harry... he is in the hospital and it's not looking good Louis." She cries in to the phone. She is talking while crying telling me how she came home from a work party with Robin and found him lying in the bathtub with his wrist slit open and his head under water.

I am already dressed and half way to the hospital when she tells me to get there as fast as I can.

I can't believe that this is happening, it just breaks my heart knowing that it isn't looking good for the man I love!

I close my eyes hard to get the picture of the doctor coming out at 6:23 in the morning after 4 hours of trying to find a way to save him... I remember seeing his lips moving but I couldn't make out what he was saying because of the first words that left his mouth

"I'm so sorry we did everything we could"

I knew what had happen, I just didn't want to believe it... how could he just leave me alone? How could he just leave me without him?

"Louis?" I look at my sister that's stand in the doorway.

"Anne came by and left this" She says and gives me an envelope. I know what it is... but I do not want to believe it.

"Aren't you going to open it?" She asks me and I shake my head...

"No if I do then it means that this is really happening. " I answer her and look at the envelope.

"You can't avoid it forever... and you will regret it if you don't go" She says and leave the room. I know she is right but how am I supposed to handle it. I can't even handle it now how am I supposed to handle seeing him being put in to the earth.

I just look at the envelope for hours until I decide that it needs to happen...

You're welcome to the funeral of Harry Edward Styles.