0.6

Louis:

I walk in to the school and the first thing I see is all those posters about the dance. Every year after the summer they have a dance and it looks like it's coming soon. I always wondered why they did it but never really asked because I feel like they would think I am an Idiot if I ask.

I see Liam standing together with Sophia against my locker, they usually wait for me there, sometimes Zayn is there too but that is not always.

I walk up to them and I can hear people talking about the dance from everywhere, I never understood the thing with dances because it always end up with someone crying. They are either too happy about their dance or sad no one asked them to go. Dances aren't really my thing.

I wonder if Harry like dances or if he is more of one of those people who dance on a stage.

"Louis you need to ask lover boy on a date to the dance." Sophia says when I comes up to them. I can see that Liam isn't sure about the idea and that he probably have tried to make Sophia shut up about it.

"I don't know, I'm not even sure he is going." I say and look at Harry who is standing down the hall together with a blond boy, I have seen him around sometimes. I think he is a music student.

"He is a dance student isn't he? They have to go to the dance, their teacher say it's good to learn to dance with people who is bad dancers." Sophia says and I look down at my feet, I have two left feet that is how bad I am at dancing. I can't dance.

"Louis you need to ask him out I bet he would love if you did it!" I look up and see that Zayn's girlfriend Perrie stands beside Sophia, they are both really beautiful girls and I don't really understand how my weird ass friends could get them.

"But what if he doesn't like me? What if he is together with that blond dude?" I ask and look at the pair down the hall. I know that there is a small possibility that the blond boy is Harry's boyfriend. I don't like the thought if it but it can be that way and I need to learn to accept that.

"Oh Niall? No he is dating Maria." Perrie says and look at the blond boy, okay so he isn't together with Harry. But Harry can be straight and why in the world would a straight guy go to the school dance with a gay dude.

"Come on you have nothing to lose Louis, stop being a chicken." Sophia says and I look at Liam for help, but he just looks at me like he can't do anything about it.... Thanks dude I love you too.

I look after Harry when he walks around the corner with the blond little man who I guess must be Niall. I wish I could walk him to his class.

I don't think anyone else more than me notice how he tries not to walk on his right foot... the one he twisted his ankle on.

He can probably not go with me on the dance because he has a twisted ankle and you don't dance with a twisted ankle... I am just making up excuses to why I shouldn't ask him out, this is getting ridicules I should just man up and ask him out. What is the worst thing that can happen? That he says no? It's not the end of the world.... Or maybe it is.

"Louis you and I have History the first lesson, together with lover boy's best friend." Sophia says and takes my hand. I take out my history books and let her drag me to the class, I am not sure if he is going to do anything like maybe talk to Niall, but I honestly hope she doesn't

We walk in to the classroom and the first thing I notice is how the tables is moved around, this can only mean one thing... group project... and probably a group project with more than two people.

"Come let's sit down at the same table as Niall, maybe we will be in his group then." Sophia says and walks over to Niall and a short brown haired girl. Her hair falls in beautiful curls around her face and she doesn't wear a lot of make up something that makes her look different from a lot of the girls.

"Hi Maria, do you two mind if we sit here?" Sophia asks and the Maria girl says that it's absolutely fine if we sit there. I sit down beside Sophia who starts talking with Maria about her shirt, turns out it's from some brand that is pretty damn cool. That is the thing with Sophia she knows her brands and loves meeting people with the same style as her.

"Hi I'm Niall." Niall says and offers me a smile.

"Hi I'm Louis" I say and he gives me a beautiful smile. I talk a little while with him before the teacher walks in to the classroom, he looks really tired and I can't help but smile because it's pretty normal for Mr. Frick.

Mr. Frick is one of those teachers you never know if you want to have or not, because sometimes he is really nice and sometimes he is really hard. I like it when he is nice because then it feels like we learn more than when he is making us read like 100 pages in a week.

He is one of those teachers that no one have as a favourite teacher, but everyone loves when he is in a great mood. It's hard to explain how a person is.

Harry:

I sit down in English and wait for Mr. Trender, he is late with 10 minutes. If he isn't here in 5 minutes I can leave. That is a good thing with our school, if the teacher is late with 15 minutes then you can leave. Sure it's bad if you want to learn but come on every student love a little free time.

I take out my phone and a smile form on my face when I see a text I got from Niall with a picture of Louis. Sure I know that it's bad that I asked my friend to try to get a good picture of Louis without him notice. But in this picture it looks like he actually notice it because he is smiling to the camera.

From Ni the king of the world: Got a pretty good picture of Media boy when I asked him to smile for a picture to my contacts. You can thank me later. Blowjobs always works as a thank you ;)

I look at the text and blush at the end, it was one time and we were both drunk. I hate that he will hold it against me forever, but look at things from the Brightside I got a pretty picture of Louis.

———————-

Here you go