1.4

Louis:

I smile at Harry when he walks out from class with one of his adorable smiles, I love his smile its perfect.

"Hey there darling." I giggle out and he smiles even bigger if that is possible, but I am doubting it actually.

"Hi Lou." He say in almost a whisper and damn he is so damn adorable I can't even, how can someone be so fucking adorable? It's so fucking unfair I want to be so fucking adorable, why wasn't I born as adorable as Harry... well not everyone can be adorable, sadly.

"So where are you taking me?" He asks me and I smile big when I remember what I have planned for me and Harry, I am not going to be super cliché because that's not me...

"We are going to go kart and then eat on McDonalds because I am almost out of money... if that is okay for you..." I say because I honestly don't want to do something that he doesn't want. I just want Harry to be happy, I want to do things that makes Harry happy because I like happy Harry it's my favourite Harry.

"That sounds amazing." He says and takes my hand with a big smile. I love how his bigger hand feels with mine, it feels so perfect like two puzzle pieces that finally find each other.

I take Harry to my mum's car and we drive to the go kart place and he smiles big and I realize that he must like go kart just like me. I love the feeling of driving the small cars... its way too fun honestly.

Harry:

I sit beside Louis in McDonalds with a cute little smile on my face, damn today have been absolutely perfect and I just don't want it to end.

Louis picks up his camera and starts filming and I can't help but giggle because of how adorable he is with his camera, he is like a vloger just that he doesn't put the videos on the internet. It's like he is showing himself videos of what he is doing. He is so cute.

"Say Hi Harry!" he says and kisses my cheek when he turn the camera to me, I love it when Louis shows me his world. His world is full of cameras and stuff like that and I feel like he know so much about those things and I can't even figure out how I Photoshop a picture so it looks okay.

Louis films a little more before he puts away his camera and takes one of my fries, I try to look at him angrily but it doesn't really work as planned because he just happens to be so fucking adorable and I almost lose my shit right there and then because of the adorableness.

The things I imagine doing with Louis isn't as innocent as they are supposed to be, let's face it when you meet someone who looks like Louis then you want to do the dirty with him, you want to go down and dirty with him... but at the same time you kind of just want to cuddle with him and have him telling you all the things he likes about you.

What is it to like about you? You are a worthless piece of shit, no one wants you.

I giggle at Louis when he tries to eat a chicken nugget without the help of his hands, he looks like so funny trying to get one up from the little box. He is so damn adorable.

His glasses is almost falling of his face so I take them off and put them on, I smile at Louis who is looking at me with a big smile.

"Be still I need a picture of you because damn you look absolutely adorable Haz." He says while taking up his phone and snapping a picture of me in his glasses. I give back his glasses because I know that he sees much better with them on and I don't want him to feel bad without them.

"Oh look how cute you look, I am going to have that as my lockscreen." He giggles out and shows me the picture and I smile because his giggle is so innocent and I love it, he sounds so happy when eh giggles.

I take a nugget from him and he just smiles at me like he don't mind... but I know that deep down he is killing me because I am eating of his food and that is what people do. When someone take your food you imagine their heads rolling off their body.

I bet he is imagine your head rolling off your body because of how much he really hates you.

I try to ignore the voices inside of my head because I know they aren't true, but it's getting harder to ignore them.

I look at Louis and I almost forget them, I almost forget all the hateful words they say inside of my head, I almost feel like they aren't there.

Because when I look at Louis he is the only thing I see, I see those beautiful blue eyes that are hidden behind those black frames that makes him looks so adorable. I see his beautiful brown hair that always seem to lay on the right place even if he tells me it looks horrible.

I see him, the way he smiles when he looks at me, the way he looks at me like I am his whole world.

I almost forget everything because Louis is here and numb out the pain and make me feel happy for the first time in so long. Louis is here to take away all the pain and make me smile a smile that I actually mean.

Louis is here and making me happy. He makes me so happy.

———————-

I have finished my YouTube and B.A.D so now I have started another story called Punk & Pink which is a Muke Story because I am Muke af from the 5SOS concert, so check it out if you feel like it :)

I will try to update more often, but it's just a lot going on in my life and I have my breakdowns now and then.