2.5

Louis:

"Harry was my world." I end my speech and the tears fall from my eyes. I can see how a lot of the people are crying, I know that some of them have absolutely no idea who I am but the truth is that they don't need to know who I am, I know that most of them are only here because they want to pretend they ever cared about Harry.

I can see a lot of people in the church from our school and the sad thing is that Harry didn't know those people, those people are people who want to make themselves feel better by being here. They want to feel like they didn't do anything wrong.

They want to pretend that they had something with him to do so they can later on tell their friends how close friends they were and how sad they are about Harry's death... those people are only here because they want to have people feel bad for them and to make themselves feel better.

I walk back to my seat beside Anne and she gives me a side hug when I sit down. I know that she wants to make me feel better, but how can she? She is just as sad as I am.

"You are so strong Louis" She whispers in to my ear and I look down at my hands that I have in my knee. I am not feeling strong.

Later on when the funeral is over and I am back in my room I just stand and look at all the pictures I have on my wall. All those amazing pictures of Harry and me.

I take out my video camera and put it on the bookshelf because this is how I want to do it.

"Hello, I am Louis and this is my story of how I met the love of my life... and how I lost him." I say in to the camera and then walks over to it and end the recording. I walk over to my computer and start editing all the video clips I have from when me and Harry was together and even before we were together.

"Louis babe do you want something to eat?" I look at my mum and shake my head.

2 weeks before graduation:

I walk up the front of the classroom and I can feel all the eyes on me, a lot of the people in my class was at Harry's funeral a few weeks back and they have tried to talk to me sense then to see how I am. But I haven't been talking to anyone more than my friends from before because I do not need them I do not need their pity.

"Louis, what is your project about?" My teacher asks me and I look at him and I take out the USB from my bag.

"Someone very special to me." I answer and put the USB in to the computer. On the big screen in the classroom the video of me and Harry starts playing. All the moments we shared. Everything from when I first just kind of just watched him dance to when I spoke my last words on his funeral. He looks so beautiful and I smile.

I smile because if happened... I smile because I got the chance to be with this wonderful person for the time he had left, I smile because I know he was happy in those moments.

In the end of the video I have the clip that I found in my camera when I saved my video clip to the computer from that night after the funeral.

"I'm sorry Louis, I never meant to hurt you but I can't do this anymore. I love you and I was always happy when I was with you please remember me like the person I was when I was with you... I love you never forget that!.... bye Louis." I let the tears fall from my eyes when I see him looking right in to the camera with sad eyes before he turns it off.

I take a deep breath before I look out over the class and realize that a lot of those people have tears in their eyes too there is even people who are crying... and that is when I realize they didn't go to the funeral to feel better about themselves or to brag later to their friends... they went because they wanted to show their respect and they wanted to support those who actually knew him... they came because they wanted to support me.

------------------

I'm sorry for my lack of updates  I have had a real hard week because of what happened a week ago with Viola Beach, I absolutely loved their music and I just feel really empty right now.

I was thinking about going to the festival in sweden where they played but I thought no I will go when they come on their own concert here... and now I regret thinking that so much because now there is no way I will be able to see them ever! :'(