1.6

Important note at the end please read <3

——————————- 

Louis:

I wake up when my alarm starts playing the tones to All Time Low's song Stella. I don't know why I put that song as my alarm tone but I guess I just like listening to All Time Low the first thing in the morning.

I look around in my room and realize that it's early and for once in my life I actually wake up to my alarm and not screaming girls... something is wrong right now. Why aren't the girls fighting over the bathroom?

I walk out to the kitchen and am met with my whole family sitting there talking over breakfast, but they aren't alone. On one chair Harry is sitting with a smile on his face and I almost die because I realize that I look like absolutely poop.

"Hey Louis your friend Harry dropped by earlier saying he wanted to take you to school." Mum say and I can almost see Harry's face light up when he sees me, damn he is so freaking adorable.

"Sorry I texted you but I guessed you were asleep so I just come here and hoped you wouldn't mind." Harry says and I can see that he is worried that I am going to be mad that he showed up at my house without me telling him that it's okay.

"No I don't mind at all I am really happy to see you actually" I say and am on my way to walk in to the kitchen and sit down together with them and eat breakfast... then I realize that I am only in my boxers...

I can feel my face heating up and I know that I probably look like a freaking tomato right now.. damn it.

"I will be right back" I say and hurry up to my room where I then get dressed in a pair of grey sweatpants and a white shirt... today just happen to feel like one of those lazy kind of days when I will go to school in something that I probably usually only would wear at home.

I put on a red beanie and hurry back to the kitchen so I can eat breakfast with Harry and my family because damn that isn't something that will happen every day, even if I wished it did.

Good morning" I giggle to Harry and give him a little kiss on the cheek and I can see how he blushes a little, damn he is so cute.

"Morning" He mumbles and I sit down beside him and takes a pancake with blueberries and raspberries. Harry eats his own pancakes beside me and I can't help but help to think that I really like this, I like the way that it feel so naturally with Harry here eating breakfast with my family. It's like this is how it's supposed to be.

"Can I go with you and Harry to school?" Lottie asks me and I giggle and nod and she honestly looks surprised that I actually said yes. I am honestly surprised myself that I actually said okay to it.

Niall:

I say goodbye to my brother before I hurry in to the big building. I am late as fuck and I honestly don't know what I will say to my teacher because I am pretty sure that I have been oversleeping more than anyone in my class.

"Mr. Horan late again I see." I give Mr. Trender a quick smile and hurry to my desk. I know that he will ask me after class to stay so I can explain myself. That is one thing I like with him, he don't make you tell the whole fucking class why you are late. Like they honestly don't have anything with me being late. They can all go and suck a dick...

I am pretty sure that almost everyone here thinks I actually like them, totally bullshit! I hate almost everyone, everyone is so freaking fake and they do almost anything for attention, this fucking sucks you know. School isn't about learning anymore, it's about fit in and not get bullied, and that is fucking sick,

I just wish everyone would express themselves and actually show the fucking world who they fucking are, I am so tired of seeing people walking around trying to fit in but they can't because they were never meant to be that way. I just wish everyone would just stop acting.

That is why I like hanging with Harry, he does what he loves even if he gets so much fucking hate for it, and I find that plain stupid because he is the sweetest shit alive and he have been though a lot of shit. I am so freaking proud of him that he isn't one of those fuckers who are walking around trying to fit in while trying to be someone else.

I hate people. But the thing is that I just say that, because it's so much easier to say you hate them than say that you hate their names, because I hate so many more people than I like. I am sick of faking bastards walking around.

"Mr. Horan" I look up and realize that everyone have left, guess this is now I will get my big shit. I hate getting yelled at but still it happens daily.

"I'm sorry I was late, but I don't really have a good excuse more than that my brother wouldn't drive faster and that I lost track on time this morning." I say and I get ready for my daily yelling, I know that Mr. Trender knows about me being late almost every day and that almost every teacher have yelled at me at least once... I am pretty sure teachers who don't even have me have yelled at me for being late... it doesn't really make sense but please tell me something that do.

"I am not going to yell at you... I am going to pretend you were in time, but only because I know the other teachers gives you enough shit already, but only if you promise that this won't happen again... on my lessons." He says and I give him a smile and nodding showing him that yes I do think that is a great deal.

"Promise" I say and hurry out of the classroom where I can see the hallway full of idiots.

————————

I am shit at updating so that is why this note is important. Because I go on summer break in less than 2 weeks so I want you guys to pick two days when I am going to update this story. That means that I will update two chapters every week I just want you guys to pick the days.

I am going to do this on all my stories so if you read any of them just comment if you have a day (days) you want me to update them