0.9

Louis:

I sit in one of the seats and watch Harry dance together with a few of the girls in his class. They aren’t as talented as Harry and I honestly don’t get why they pair him up with them, Harry should really be with someone who is just as good as him on dancing. I am pretty sure they are stupid for holding him back.

“Harry stop being such an attention seeker you are just there to support the girl.” The teacher screams. I haven’t learned her name but I honestly don’t care because she is a rude fucking bitch that I would want to snap the neck of… but I am not supposed to be here so she is already damn angry at me for being here so I better not try to snap her neck… she would probably not be that happy about it.

“That’s it Harry you can leave, you obviously don’t get it. We will work more with your parts tomorrow now get away from my girls.” I look at her with surprised eyes and I honestly don’t get why she is so fucking rude to Harry he is probably the best dancer of all of them. Sure I’m not a professional but I do know that if you watch someone dance you are supposed to feel amazed you don’t want to watch someone who makes you want to fall asleep.

Harry get dressed in normal clothes before we walk to the little café just down the street, he blushes a little when I pay for his hot chocolate and I giggle when he gets whipped cream on his nose. We act like two teenage girls in love and I can’t help but love it because I feel so free.

“You’re a media student right? So you must be really good with like cameras and computers.” He suddenly says and I nod and tells him that I am pretty good with them and he almost shine up like 1 million suns. He looks so damn beautiful and I just want to kiss him right there and then.

“That is so cool. I am absolutely shit at stuff like that.” He says and I giggle when he says shit, the way the word sounds coming from him is just freaking adorable.

“Don’t laugh at me, I don’t usually swear so it’s weird.” He says and I giggle even more.

I don’t even know what or why but we just end up being a giggly mess, every time we try to drink from our hot drinks we just end up giggle and then not drink because we will get it up in our noses.

Harry:

I sit at the café together with Louis for a few hours and I feel so damn happy there with him. I feel so alive and I feel like a teenage girl.

We walk close together on our way home, I almost stopped breathing when Louis offered me to walk me home, I have never had someone who would walk me home. I feel so special when I am with Louis he makes me feel adorable… I usually don’t like being called adorable but right now that is exactly what I want to be.

We talk about everything and nothing, I like how I can be myself when I talk to Louis, it’s like he really care about everything I have to say.

“We are here.” Louis says and I look at the house and realize that he is right. I smile at him and look at the door.

“Can’t we just walk one more round?” He giggles but doesn’t say no. This is the second time we arrive in front of my house and I asked him to walk a little more. I just don’t want to end this just yet. I feel like I just need to hold on to this a little longer.

We end up walking 5 more rounds before he gets a text telling him that he needs to come home.

“I had a lot of fun today.” I say and let out a little giggle and I almost dies because of how embarrassed I am over that giggle. Sure I have been giggling all afternoon but that giggle just sounded so freaking girly.

“Me too, we need to do it again sometime… only if you want to of course.” He says and I gives him a little kiss on his cheek.

“Yeah I would like that.” I say and he blushes and I am pretty sure I would have missed it if it wasn’t for the fact that I was looking at his face.

“I guess I will see you tomorrow?” He says but he sounds a little unsure and I almost dies because of how adorable he is, we just spend the whole afternoon together and he was so outgoing but now he is turning all shy on me. He is just so damn cute.

“Tomorrow.”

We keep eye contact until I close the door behind me.

I am met with my mum’s eyes when I turn around and she have this smile on her face that tells me that there is no way I can sneak up to my room without telling her everything.

“Who was that boy?” she asks and I smile at the thought of Louis, oh damn I am turning in to a love sick teenage girl who just got noticed by her crush.

“His name is Louis and he is a media student.” I say and I really love how his name sounds from my lips. It sounds so pretty.

“Oh.”

“I am going with him to the dance…” I mumble and hope that she doesn’t hear. But of course she does. I never thought I would see my mum fan girl but here she is… almost dying because I have a date to a dance.

“Oh my god that is amazing, I can’t wait until I get pictures of you two to put in frames.” I almost regret telling her, but the thought of having pictures around the house with Louis on them is really pleasant to me.