2.6 The End

Louis:

I look out over the crowd and I feel how the tears is pushing to fall. I feel so proud over myself for this and I can't believe it was such a big success as it was.

"Thank you so much for coming to this premier of my documentary Life. I really appreciate the fact that you all could come and watch this movie. This have been the project of my life and I am so proud for this, because 7 years ago I wouldn't believe this would happen, I even thought I was going to give up on everything. I want to thank everyone who have supported me through this and have believed in me... but most of all I want to thank the love of my life Harry Styles who the movie is about... the one you saw in the last 15 minutes of the film. Without him I wouldn't be the man I am today and for that I am so thankful... I just wish he could be here and see what I have achieved." I say and look at all the people who have tears in their eyes from my words.

"But he isn't here... he is up in heaven now and dancing with the angels." I end my speech before I walk of the stage to be meet with a lot of applauds and a lot of crying girls who is here watching the premier.

For 5 year I have been out traveling the world and filmed all the things I have done. I have met so many people who understand lost, I have listen to people stories and their pain. My documentary is for those who needs something to believe in.

The last 15 minutes is the video I had as my school work 7 years ago of Harry... Harry is the reason why I did all this so it was only fair that it was for him... this was for him, everything I have ever done was for him.

"Hey Louis you were amazing" I look at the older female version of Harry and smile because she reminds me so much of him.

"Thank you so much Gemma it means so much that you could come here and watch this." I say to her and give her a hug. I have stayed in contact with Harry's family because during the short time I knew them I fell in love with not only Harry... I fell in love with his family too, they are like my second family.

"Mum and Robin is over there if you want to go and say hello" She says and point over to the big crowd of people. I smile and walk over there. I almost spot Anne and Robin instantly because of Anne's absolutely amazing red dress.

"Hey darling" She says when I get there and she hugs me. I stay and talk with them for a while and the time just pass by really fast. All the people want to talk to me and I feel amazing.

After hours of talking with people I sit in my car on my way home... but this isn't right... it's not right to just go home now.

I turn around and start making my way to my new destination.

The car comes to a stop after about 10 minutes and I look at the dark cemetery. It have been such a long time sense I last was here.

I take a deep breath and open the door to the door to walk out. I walk in to the cemetery and over to the grave. His grave...

"You would have been proud over me... I just wish you were here and could see all the things I have done" I say and let the tears finally fall from my eyes.

"I loved you Harry... but I realize that sometimes love isn't enough to keep someone alive... I just hope you know that I will never forget you. Even in like 20 years when I'm marry to some man then I want you to know that I never forget you, I might have moved on but that doesn't mean that I don't love you. Because I will always love you Harry... But I can't sit and wait for someone who won't come back and I hope you know that." I look at the ground and take a deep breath, this is so much harder than I thought it would be... but I need to do this. I need to move on, I need to let go because it have been 7 years and he won't come back... Harry is gone. I need to start living in the present and not be stuck in the past.

I need to say goodbye once and for all.

"I love you but I need to say goodbye." I whisper out in the dark.

--------------

That's it my friends. This is the end of my story Magic! I hope you enjoyed this story!

If you want to read more Larry stories I have a lot on my page, I would recommed Unknown.