0.4

Harry:

I stand up and let out an annoyed sigh. I don’t get how I can’t get this fucking jump. I always fall down on my fucking bum like what the hell is wrong with me?! I just want to make it work.

I focus and take another step forward before doing a little jump, but yet again I end up on my bum on the floor. I let out another annoyed sigh, why can’t I get it right? Why do I fuck up all the time?

I hear some of the girls in my class laugh a little when I land on my bum once again, well fuck you just because you can take this fucking jump like it’s a piece of cake. I would love to see you dance to Asking Alexandria or something else like that, because last time I checked it was only me who actually did that!

“Harry stop sitting on the damn floor and get up and dance, you didn’t get in here so you could be sleeping on the floor. Back to work!” I sigh at Miss. Hills but don’t say anything because it will only make it worse, I don’t really need more problem right now.

I dance a little but suddenly I feel a pain shot through me, damn I think I twisted my damn ankle, this can’t be happening, I can’t dance with a twisted ankle. I fall to the floor in pain and look at my ankle, but you can’t really see anything.

“Oh my god did he really thought he would make it? Like everyone knows that he can’t do that jump so why do he keep trying?”

“No surprise he is falling, I am surprised they even accepted him here”

“There must have been really bad auditions when he auditioned because he isn’t a dancer.”

“What a fail.”

I can hear the girls whisper to each other and I knew that they didn’t like me and all but couldn’t they have been a little bit nicer about it? Like come on not everyone have rich parents that gets you in to the school you want…

That is one of the bad things about my school, everything is about money and how much of it you have. No one cares if you are talented or not, if you don’t have money then you can kiss everything goodbye. Not even my dance teacher treat me like I should be here.

I stand up and try to walk out of the room with my hurt ankle, how am I supposed to keep up with class when my ankle is like a fuck up.

“Need some help man?” I look up and see Liam Payne, I have seen him together with the boy from yesterday, Liam is pretty popular and everyone wants to be friend with him.

“Yeah that would be great.” I say and blush a little, it’s not every day Liam Payne talks to you and let’s face it he is pretty damn hot. But everyone knows he is happy together with his girlfriend.

“I’m Harry.” I say while jumping beside him to the nurse, he smiles and tells me that he is Liam, he let me hold his shoulder while jumping on one foot to the nurse. He tells me about how his law class was cancelled because his teacher’s kid was sick. He also tells me about his two friends Louis and Zayn, I guess Louis is the boy from yesterday.

“It was nice meeting you, hope you get better soon mate.” He says when we get to the nurse. I thank him and he leave me to it. I walk in to the nurse office and the first thing I see is the dude from yesterday.

“Louis you need to stop with this stupid shit and go back to class, you can’t get out of every math class by saying that you need your depression pills, you’re not diagnosed with depression anymore darling.” The nurse says and Louis looks up and me and then down at my ankle.

“Are you okay?” He asks and I can see a small blush on his face, I don’t know why he always blush around me but it’s adorable and I really don’t want him to stop because he looks so cute with a blush.

“Not really, I think I twisted my ankle.” I say and the nurse look at me with a sad smile.

“Not again Harry.” She says, let’s just say this isn’t the first time I have twisted my ankle because I tried to do a move that I knew I couldn’t do. But isn’t the point learning? Well I won’t learn anything if I only do moves I know I can do, it’s fucking repeating. I want to learn new things so I can get better, I want to dance and get better at it not just stay the same.

I sit down beside Louis on the bed in the nurse room, it’s like one of those creepy hospital beds that I fucking hate.

“I will look at your ankle Harry and then we will talk Louis about how you need to keep going to your math lessons.” The nurse says, I feel bad for not knowing her name after all those times I have been here, I think it’s something on a S… But I’m not sure.

She walks out from the room to go get some bandage to my ankle and leave me alone with Louis, he looks absolutely adorable in his green big sweatshirt and dark skinny jeans.

“So you don’t like math?” I ask him with a small smile, I don’t know why I asked him but I just kind of need to hear his voice because it has this adorableness in it that just makes you want to hear more of it.

“It’s not that I don’t like math, it’s the part where I don’t understand anything and everyone gets it. I feel kind of stupid so I guess I feel better with myself by just not showing up.” He says and looks down in his lap, which is kind of sad because I had the same feeling 4 years ago… but then it was in English, I did really badly in it and everyone else was like freaking geniuses.

“Why did you blame it on depression?” I ask and I don’t realize I asked until it’s too late.

“You of course don’t need to answer if it’s personal” I say and the nurse gets back in to the room with bandage and starts looking at my twisted ankle.

“My dad took his own life a few months back and I kind of fell in to a depression, but it’s better now… But I still kind of use it as an excuse to get out of some classes.” He says with a sad little smile. I look at him and he looks like a broken little boy, something tells me that he really isn’t better and that he is fooling everyone by saying he is. It’s like he is pretending so much that he starts to believe it himself. There is just something in his eyes.

“There you go honey.” The nurse says and tells me that I can leave and that I don’t need to go back to my lesson. I smile because dance was my last lesson of the day and that means I can leave early.

“For you Mr. Tomlinson I say you go back to math and start with that math stuff.” She says and I stand up. It hurts a lot walking on my ankle, but I don’t really have any choice because I need to get better and if you are a dancer you need to fight the pain.

“You should really take it easy with that ankle.” Louis says when we stand outside the nurse office. I look at him and smile a little.

“Aren’t you supposed to go back to math?” I ask him with a small smirk, he laughs a little before shaking his head.

“Do you really believe I will go back?” He asks and now it’s his turn to give me a smirk, he looks so adorable with a smirk but still really damn hot. Damn my mind can’t take this hotness of Louis Tomlinson. 

---------------------

Here you guys go, let's all be happy and do a happy dance because it's Friday and I don't have to wake up early tomorrow... life is good.