1.1

Harry:

"I love the song please dance with me" I say to Louis and it's more like I am making him dance with me than asking him to dance with me. He really don't have a choice I just make it seem like he do because I am supposed to be a little bit nice.

I will make him dance with me even if he says no. That is how shit works.

He giggles and stands up from the chair he is sitting in and following me out on the dance floor, he is so freaking adorable I can't even, like come on this is Louis fucking Tomlinson the cute freaking media boy!

Angels with Mayday Parade is playing when we slowly dance around, I like the feeling of Louis arms around me I feel safer than I have ever felt before.

Louis steps on my feet a few times but we just giggle it away like two teenagers in love, and maybe just maybe we are just that.

Why would he ever be in love with someone as ugly as you?

I feel my giggle die down a little and I put my head on Louis shoulder and it most look pretty stupid because he is shorter than me, but I like that he is shorter than me, it only makes him more adorable.

"I didn't know you liked Mayday Parade" I hear Louis whisper in to my ear and I smile a little because it's like we are talking about something that only we can know, like we share secrets that no one but us can know.

"They are like my absolute favourite band" I whisper back to him and he giggles a little when my lips come in contact with his ear, I love the feeling of being so close to him. I would never say it out loud but I like the feeling of being close to hm.

Don't get too used to it, he will leave sooner or later... they all do remember?

I move a little closer to Louis because if he is going to leave then I better enjoy the closeness of him now when he is close to me. He doesn't seem to mind because he only olds me closer and I am not even sure if we are dancing anymore or if we are just standing holding each other tight while moving a little to the music. Sure some people would call that dancing but if my dancing teacher was here she would go nuts about this.

I hope she is on the toilet or something because if she isn't then I will hear about this for the rest of my school life.

I have never liked her, but I of course didn't tell that to her because that would be rude as fuck and I am not going to take any chances to losing my place on this school.

We dance until the song ends and then goes back to the other, they are still sitting at the same table we were earlier. Niall is drinking coca cola and Liam is talking with Sophia about something I honestly don't give a fuck about because Louis is fucking holding my hand, and it feels fucking amazing.

Louis sits down and before I can walk over and he drags me down so I sit in his lap before I can sit down on the empty chair beside him, I can see Niall laugh at it but he doesn't comment it and I am so happy he doesn't because he would probably say something that would embarrass me and I don't feel like getting embarrassed.

"You smells good." Louis whispers in to my ear and leaves a little kiss on my neck. I blush like crazy and I am really happy he can't see my face because I look like a freaking tomato.

He just telling you that to get in to bed with you.

The voices in my head is telling me so many bad things, and I just try to keep them away for just a little while, I just want to enjoy this moment with Louis because I feel happy. Why won't they let me be happy for just a little while?

"Are you okay?" Louis asks and I hear that he sounds worried I turn my head to him and nod and give him a smile that I am pretty sure looks fake. I hope he won't notice. He gives me a little smile but I can see that he doesn't believe me but he doesn't ask any more about it.

Louis arms holds me close and I feel really happy about being this close with him, no one have ever wanted to be this close with me before.

That is because you are so ugly and fat that they are disgusted with you.

I look at Niall trying to get mentally support from him, but he is too busy with talking to Zayn to even notice me looking at him with desperate eyes.

"Hey Harry, did I tell you that you look like a freaking model tonight? You're probably the most beautiful human I have ever seen." Louis whispers in to my ear and I blush again.

He is lying.

I push the voice away from my thought and just focus on Louis sweet nothings, I giggle when he whisper cheesy pickup lines in my ear. I feel like he understand. Like he knows that all I need is him keeping my mind free from all those demons.

Demons aren't monsters in the world like in The Mortal Instruments... Demons are the voices in our heads... The demons lives inside of us and they won't leave.

People don't understand the meaning of I can't drown my demons they know how to swim. Because if you drown your demons then you're drowning yourself. Bring me the horizon have never been more right than with that.

We are the monsters, the monsters lives inside of us and at night they come out and feed on our pain and fear. 

—————————

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I just have had a lot of struggles at home and in school

dedicated to Larry_Life_69