2.2

Louis:

It has been two weeks sense the incident and Harry is up and walking, he told me that I have nothing to worry about. I of course want to believe him but it's hard because I'm in love with him and I do not know how to handle it if he decided that maybe that was the right thing to do. I don't want to lose him.

"You look beautiful today" I say to Harry when he walks in to the school with a beautiful smile on his face. He has his gym bag on his shoulder and I know that he doesn't want to go back to dance class but that he does it every day because he needs to, he really want to be able to make his dream come true.

I do not understand why his dance teacher needs to be such a bitch! Like seriously why would you ever want to hurt someone so perfect? Have you seen Harry he is the most perfect human being.

"Thank you" He mumbles in to my shoulder while we hug, he may be taller than doesn't mean that he can't cuddle in to me, because that is what he always does.

"Want some company to class?" I ask and show him my camera. I have the lesson off so I can film some things to my project. He smiles and nod. I decided now that I am together with Harry I can do a video of him as my project. I can finally use all the material I have.

Oh and about that... Harry might have found a lot of the videos of him in my computer, but he doesn't really mind, he thought it was cute.... Well cute is always better than creepy right?

"Do you think that I can hang at your place after school?" Harry asks me while we walk the corridors together, I don't understand why he asks me this, because he is always welcome over at my place he doesn't need to answer.

"Of course you can, you're always welcome" I say and he gives me a cute little smile. He is so freaking adorable and I can't handle the adorableness. He is like a cupcake!

"So are you ready for dance class?" I ask him and he gives me a little weak smile, I know that he is trying really hard but that he really doesn't find dance class as fun as he should.

"I just hope we don't have to practice in pairs. I hope we can work on our own dances" He says and I understand him, Harry is really talented when he get to dance alone, but as fast as he needs to dance with other he kind of freeze. It's not because he can't dance, it's because his teacher... whatever her stupid name is... never let him dance out the feelings he is feeling, his teacher is a bitch that only think that ballet is for girls.

I would beat her up but then again, she is a teacher and I really don't want to get in trouble because then I can't follow Harry to class. I really enjoy watching Harry dance.

"At least you will be there, and I always love dancing when you are there because you make me feel like even if I do something wrong I do it right. You make me feel like I can't do anything wrong, and I really love that about you.