Author's note

IMPORTANT!

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story  in it's original , safe form, please go to:

 (https://www.wattpad.com/story/271349945-a-single-promise-wegberg-triology-1-lesbian-story.)

 Thank you.

Author's note

Hi guys! Finally, it's done, ready for you to read it!!!

A little disclaimer:

- as I don't live in America and never been there, the finances and place descriptions might be a bit off from reality, as much as I tried looking certain things up (sorry for that)

- English is not my first language, so if you find any grammar mistakes, repeated words, or the sentence just doesn't make sense, please message me and I will try to correct it.

- this is a lesbian book, with a lot of...khm...how should I say this?! Mature content! (sex scenes) Please be aware!

- Contains a minimal BDSM interest.

- If you like a chapter, please Don't. Hold. Back. COMMENT, VOTE. Believe me it means a lot for a writer, and besides I LOVE reading comments, as they always make my day. (and at this point I will keep smiling weirdly all day, making my friends and random strangers question my sanity, but that's fine...:3)

Okay I shut up now.

So, ladies and gentlemen I present you the first book of the Wegberg trilogy: A single Promise.

Enjoy!