Chapter 6

Attention! The following scene is pure sex, in fact I would even say that its almost pornographic. So, read at your own risk!

Okay, who am I kidding?! All of you were waiting for this, so here you go:

Walking through the long corridor, Abigail was amazed by the crystal chandeliers and the dominating gold color surrounding the hotel's interior. Her heels almost disappeared in the plush red carpet rolled all the way out, as they stopped at the last door. Valeria opened her hidden pocket, taking out a plastic card and placing it in the door handle.

While the woman was busy at the door, the girl had enough time to examinate the door number. "You are kidding, right?" the girl asked in disbelief looking at the confident woman.

"What a coincidence." She let the girl through the door first opening it for her like a real gentlewoman she was, and gently closing the white door behind them, which read '69'.

The girl didn't have time to wander around in the enormous hotel suit as the woman suddenly pushed her up the wall by her throat.

"Now, I recall you said something about my ... performance from yesterday." The girl was scared her chest heaving making her boobs rise by the process.

Obviously, Valeria didn't mind the position they were in, fully taking advantage of the pleasant view.

Letting go off the girl she carefully pulled the dress's zipper down, bunching it around the girl's small waist.

"Now this is a pleasant surprise." Abigail was wearing a black satin bra pushing her breasts up deliciously. "C?" she gently brushed her fingertips on the swells enjoying the smooth skin.

"D." Abigail took her breast size as a curse, always getting unwanted attention from people. She would usually wear baggy clothes and walk in an unhealthy posture, pushing her chest in while dropping her shoulders, slightly hunching over. But now, this option seemed impossible due to their provocative position.

The woman's experienced hands unclasped the bra dropping it carelessly onto the ground. It was yesterday when she last saw them but the sight of the girl's chest in front of her made her wild, immediately latching on one of the nipples, sucking on it harshly. Abigail arched her back feeling the hot mouth closing around her sensitive nipple.

Valeria was in heaven. It was not a secret that her favorite body parts were breasts. She loved their smooth texture, the shape they were formed in and even their weight. Sadly, the women she often paid had all silicones, robbing her from the full satisfaction.

But this one... she couldn't stop from touching and licking them. She knew they were not fake as they were slightly hanging from their weight, and they weren't hard as a rock. Sucking in deeply the other nipple, Abigail tugged on her hair to stop her. "It's too much." The woman was playing with her for twenty minutes now and the girl's nipples were getting scarlet red, almost purplish, from the friction.

With a loud pop Valeria let the nipple slip out of her mouth, bouncing back to its place on the girl's chest. Looking at her work, she was pleased to see hickeys and bite marks scattered along the girl's breasts.

Glancing at the girl, her face was flushed from joy, beads of sweet were forming on her forehead. Abigail never felt anything like this before...Well, it's not like anyone had ever done this to her, but still...the woman was really...intense and apparently a fan of breasts.

Valeria didn't waste any time as she kneeled in front of the girl, gently grabbing the dress, and pulling it down, only to reveal a surprise.

The woman looked Abigail dead in the eye. "Seriously? Pineapples?"

A single Promise (Wegberg trilogy 1.) (Lesbian story) COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें