Epilouge

4 years later

"Everyone, careful when you go down the steps!" the woman yelled after the group of children going to the dining hall.

"Yes, Miss Abigail!" they said in a chorus, making the woman smile softly. Waving at her colleague who was responsible for watching over the kids as they have lunch, she closed her door when she made sure no one stayed behind.

Grabbing her bag, she started to look for her own lunch, but couldn't find the green container. "Where the hell is it?" she asked herself, not hearing the door opening behind her.

"You looking for this?" came the familiar voice, making Abigail turn around with a smile.

"I left it home, have I?" she walked over, snuggling into the other woman's embrace, sighing in content as she smelt the expensive parfum.

"You are lucky to have such a caring wife...Just saying." the blonde woman put the green container down onto the small teacher's desk, not letting go of the petite brunette.

"Oh, believe me I know. You never forget to remind me of your perfectness..." Abigail laughed, her diamond ring sparkling as she went to grab the cutlery from her textile bag, letting go of her lover.

"Have you talked with your mother yet?" Valeria asked, leaning against the wall, her hands in her dress pockets. 'Fuck, she is still hot.' Abigail bit her lip, eyeing the 38 old woman with lust.

"Abby." came the distant voice in the girl's mind.

"Hm?" she stopped looking at the woman's long legs, which were covered by a rather tight suit pant.

"I asked you a question." Valeria reminded her, taking one step forward. Abigail took a step back, seeing the woman's expression.

They were playing this game until Valeria cornered her in front of the blackboard, placing her hands on both sides of Abigail.

Suddenly, it dawned to Abigail what the woman had just asked. "Y-Yes I-I had, she is fine." Erica, her mother could finally find a job at a school where she would teach disabled children. Luckily, a house came with the job, making Abigail glad that her mother could finally restart her life.

As for her, she had been living with Valeria for three years now, on the outskirts of New York City.

They bought a lovely house together, with a huge garden, even though Valeria wanted to build their own.

A few months ago, she could finally pay off, half of her debt towards the woman, much to Valeria's dismay, who just wanted to spoil her wife.

"I am glad." the woman's voice and touch brought her back, as Valeria started to kiss down her neck.

"Valeria, we are in a school." Abigail giggled, trying to push the woman away with no luck.

"And? Everyone is having lunch." her hands wandered down, squeezing the girl's ass, which was in a lovely black pencil skirt. "God, if we had time, I would fuck you on this table." she muttered, as Abigail moaned.

Their embrace was staring to get heated, when Valeria could hear tiny footsteps coming their way.

Stepping back, they looked at each other, both fighting for some air. "You better be going, Valeria. We will meet at home." Abigail glanced at her clock.

"I am going to pick you up." the woman waved her hand in dismiss. "When will you finish?"

"5 pm."

"I will be here by then." she winked at her and left, as the first few students started to flow in the classroom.

Abigail was still in daze, as the bell rang, signaling the beginning of another geography lesson with her other class.

Clearing her throat, she smiled brightly at the children sitting at their small table, waiting patiently for her to start.

"So, today we are going to learn about mountains...Sounds exciting, right?" All 33 heads nodded at the same time, making the woman laugh.

Grabbing some chalk, she turned around starting to draw a mountain, when she suddenly heard giggling behind her.

Turning around, she looked at the students in front of her. "What's so funny?" she asked with a smile, not understanding the situation.

"Miss Abigail, there is some yellow powder on your skirt!" said a blonde little boy, who always sat at the back.

Looking down, Abigail couldn't see any trace of chalk on herself. "Behind, Miss Abigail!" the kids explained gigging, as their teacher was struggling.

"Forgive me for a moment." she stepped out of the classroom, making her way towards the bathroom, followed by laughter. Closing the door, she walked in front of the mirror, turning sideway to see what the kids were talking about.

And there it was.

Handprints were glowing on her ass. They were so visible, that even people from a mile away could've seen it.

"How the fuck-" she wettened a paper tissue, trying to rub it off.

Then it hit her.

"VALERIA!" she roared angrily, making the whole school go quiet.

Even the blonde woman heard it, as she walked towards her car, smirking to herself.

She is probably sleeping on the couch tonight, but hell, it was worth it.