Chapter 12

They stopped in front of a wrought iron gate separating them from the family estate. Valeria rolled her window down and pushed a few buttons on the panel, making the gate open with a small screech letting them in the Wegberg territory.

Their way led through a beautiful man-made forest, with cobble stones laid down in the middle, forming a road for the cars passing through easily. After three more minutes of traveling, they entered a cleaning where they could finally see the huge brick stone house with no neighbors around it. Wherever the eyes could see, were pines and a green meadow, making everyone feel like they had stepped into a fairy tale.

The three-story building was towering over the rose gold Bentley, as it rolled next to a black Audi SUV and a white Rolls Royce which were already parked.

Abigail was reapplying her lipstick as it was smudged all over her mouth, thanks to Valeria's ... never mind, when she saw her new environment.

"Beautiful..." she glanced outside taking in the dark green pine forest at the end of the garden. Valeria glanced at her nodding.

"We are here." She turned off the car, taking out her keys from the ignition. The woman's hair had a few strings out of place as Abigail liked grabbing at them during their intimate moments. The girl herself had a ruined hair too, half of her hair hanging out of the bun. Deciding to let her hair down she pulled the hair tie and pins out of her scalp letting out a relieved sigh. "Should I tie it back or just leave it down?" she turned to the woman, unaware that Valeria had been watching her longingly just a few seconds ago.

The woman swallowed before answering. "Leave it." She liked the girl's appearance. She seemed freshly fucked, which was not far from the truth.

Suddenly, she grabbed her handbag from behind, fishing out an expensive parfum bottle and some wet wipes.

Giving the oblivious girl the parfum, she started to wipe her pruney fingers with the aloe vera scented tissue. "We smell like sex, go on." She motioned toward the bottle the girl was holding.

After hearing the order, she obediently started to spray around, suffocating them with the intense smell. "I will need to wash my hands..." Valeria muttered scrubbing her fingers.

Currently, they were an hour late, spending this time at the side of an abandon road fucking their brain out. Valeria didn't hold back.

"Do you have a gum?" Abigail breathed in her palm, wrinkling her nose. "Left pocket." She handed the girl her handbag.

Successfully, she founded the small package taking out one piece, then offering one to the woman. "Want some?"

"No, I am good." She put everything back in her purse, ready to get out. "Ready?" she glanced the brunette girl.

"No." but she opened the passenger door anyway.

The girl's vagina was aching as she stepped out of the car, squeezing her thighs together uncomfortably. It felt like when someone is sitting on a cold stone for a longer period, catching the cold through their private parts, which later would hurt and ache.

Valeria kept her word... Abigail could barely walk straight.

The woman walked her up the stairs arriving at the main entrance. Both of their underwear was awkwardly sticking to their private parts.

But before she could've knocked, the door swung open revealing her widely smiling mother. 'How typical...' Valeria knew her mother too well.

"Abigail! Schat! It's so good to see you again!" she embraced the girl in a tight, bone crushing hug. Still holding onto the surprised girl, Yvonne looked at her daughter accusingly. "You're late!" she pointed a finger at Valeria.