Chapter 18

WARNING!

So, I am not gonna lie, this chapter might contain a sensitive topic for some of you, as in sexual abuse (fxf). So, please if you might be triggered by this topic skip this chapter. 

A confident knock was heard from the door, making Blair jump in her seat. "Come in, damn it!" she looked down where she burnt herself with her cigarette ash.

Abigail entered shyly, closing the door softly behind her. "Are you expecting someone?" the girl asked quietly, reaching into her pocket.

"No." she leaned forward. "You finally brought my money? God, why is that I always have to beg for it?!" Blair asked angrily, snatching the bills up from the table, quickly counting them. Abigail took the unstable chair and carefully sat down. "Girly, this is only $203." the woman glanced up.

"I know." the young girl looked down at her shoes. "This is all I have."

"Well, the pay is $500. It's written down in our contract." But Blair put the money in her box anyway. "How do you plan to pay the rest?" the old butch woman leaned forward, playing interested.

"You know how..." Abigail mumbled, already feeling bile forming in her stomach.

"No, I don't. Care to tell me?" the woman was enjoying having this much power over the girl.

"I will give you...sexual favors in case you let go of the rest." the girl pursed her lips, already knowing what's coming.

"Well, what are you waiting for then? On your knees." the woman stood up, pressing her cigarette in the ashtray.

Abigail got on her knees, taking deep breaths from the awful office, trying to calm her nerves. She did this several times, nothing new is going to happen. As always Blair stood in front of her, leaning against the table, while unbuckling her belt with a familiar clink.

Pulling her pants down, Abigail didn't waste any time, she buried her face between the woman's legs, feeling black curls brushing against her face.

'I won't cry, I won't cry.' Abigail repeated like a broken record stuck on this one sentence. Her mind flashed to Valeria, making the girl squeeze her eyes shut. She tried to imagine that this was Valeria, but her body knew by the different taste, that Blair was far from the blonde woman.

"Good girl..." Blair whispered, petting the beautiful girl's head with her smokey fingers. "Just as I taught you to..." she smirked.

~*~

A hesitant knock was heard on the trailer's door.

Erica who was praying for her daughter, opened one of her eyes and turned around eyeing the door. When a second knock was heard, she wheeled herself to the window, peeking out.

She could see the familiar rose gold Bentley parking at the entrance of the park. "This is not good." the old woman muttered, hurrying to answer the door.

"A minute!" she wheeled herself around with some difficulty and pushed down the doorhandle, revealing the Dutch woman holding a giant bouquet of white roses in her hands.

"You! What are you doing here? Haven't you done already enough?" Erica started to curse at the woman in Spanish.

"I came to see Abigail. Where is she?" Valeria stepped in the house, not caring about the fuming woman at all.

"You came to apologize? You should've seen how she looked an hour ago!" the woman in the wheelchair yelled angrily.

"Yes..." she ran her free hand over the blonde locks falling around her face. "I need to beg for her forgiveness." she glanced down at the roses.