Chapter 7

The taxi was waiting for her, just like Valeria had promised. The man sitting inside was chatty, talking about the news, the weather and most importantly how low-paid the taxi drivers were.

'Poor him.' Abigail was annoyed. She worked almost 24h and still got minimum wage while this man could go home after his shift, sleep 8 hours, and get more money than her.

It was unfair.

When they arrived, Abigail grabbed her wallet. "How much?"

"It was already paid for, Miss." This made Abigail look up in question. "But- I mean if you want to tip, I gladly accept it, you know us taxi drivers get basically nothi-" he was cut off by the door slamming shut behind the girl.

She had enough.

Men in business attire were eyeing her breasts as she made her way toward the entrance. 'Fuck you, Valeria.' She thought, stepping in the towering building.

This time she wasn't stopped at the information desk. The woman from yesterday nodded towards her with a smile, greeting her. Abigail nodded back and stepped into the waiting elevator, ready to bring her to the devil's realm.

Pushing button 21 the doors closed this time without any interruption. The awkward elevator music played in the background while Abigail looked at her watch. 09:55.

'This time I won't be spanked.' Letting out a relieved sigh, she slumped against the carpeted walls watching herself in the full-length mirror. She clipped half her locks up in a messy bun, leaving the lower section brushing against her midback. Honestly, she looked like a lost teenager going on her first job interview ever. Maybe that's what the woman wanted.

The soft ding brought her back to reality. Stepping through the open doors they greeted each other with the secretary. "Good morning, Miss Moreno!"

"Good morning, Miss...Uhm I am sorry but-" Abigail gestured with her hand. "It's Angela."

"Oh, right then, good morning Angela to you too." This was getting awkward, so she softly knocked on the wooden door.

"In." came the woman's unusual sharp voice. Pushing in the doors she was surprised seeing the woman pacing back and forth in front of her desk.

Blueprints were scattered around with a few dossiers on the glass coffee table. It looked like something had blown up.

Looking up from her pacing, Valeria let out a sigh seeing the familiar cleavage, but soon her blood was boiling with lust and anger. Abigail could barely close the door behind her when a strong hand fisted itself in her hair dragging her in the middle of the office. Tossing the girl down not so gently, Valeria started to button open her pants.

The kneeling girl didn't understand what was happening. She was right on time, if not early. To the sound of a belt buckle clinking, she looked up seeing the woman already working her black lacy underwear off.

Then, when the woman's bare pussy appeared, a rough hand grabbed the girl's hair again pushing her head forward without any second thought.

All Abigail could think of was what did she do wrong? She understood what the woman wanted so she started gently lapping at the woman's lower lips, but her thoughts were drifting off.

The fist in her hair tightened pulling the roots painfully from her scalp. "You send me a picture of a whore, then you will be treated like one, little girl..." the woman hissed thinking about the photo the girl sent her. She was right in the middle of an online meeting, but when her phone dinged and she saw that it was from Abigail she needed to open it.