4

Starting to enjoy
Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=others

Solar POV
I woke up and was greeted by the bright sunlight, I look around and realised that I am not at my home instead I was inside a big room filled with many expensive stuff...guess last night wasn't me having a nightmare...

I walk towards the mirror and look at the reflection...the moon that Moonbyul say was a mark that proves I'm her slave was there and there was many marks and scars on my body...I touch one and instantly hissed out I've been cane as a kid and that didn't hurt as much...

"Damm it...what have I gotten myself into..." I step out of the room trying my best not to fall with my sore legs and someone carried me and place me on the couch...

"Good morning Solar...how's your wound?" Is she really the sadistic vampire that hit me yesterday why is she so nice now...

"Oh come on...I'm not that bad...and shouldn't you be greeting your master"

"Oh umm...good morning master" I forgot she can read my mind...and that was so embarrassing....

"My sister is making breakfast right now, let's try on the tail and ears I brought for you" She held out the toys and I instantly blush...I nod my head and she push the tail plug in my asshole while I try my best not to make a sound..

"You look so adorable~"

"What look adorable— hey good morning little one what's your name I'm Jung Wheein I am Byul adoptive sister oh my gosh you look like a little puppy" I ran behind Byul and hug her...I am not good with strangers and she could be dangerous for all I know...

"Hey...I am not dangerous like my sister...." Wait she can read my mind too...how many vampire in this world can read mind...

"Solar...I gave my her my blood Of course she can read your mind and this small vampire hardly hurt a fly..."

"Stop reading my mind..."

"Oh your name is Solar?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"Oh poor girl...it must have hurt...Unnie always have a thing for that..."

"She like it..." Moonbyul said and took me by the leash, how are they sisters when they have  different personalities....

"Puppy..." Crap she must be reading my mind again...

"I-I'm Sorry..."

"Someone needs to remember how to address me-" She was about to do get up but the small vampire push her down

"Seriously Unnie, she is still not use to it no need to whip her"

"Fine...you are lucky Wheein is nice..." She look at me with an angry look and I just look down...she is scary...

The entire morning was very awkward...Wheein was patting my head most of the time and Moonbyul was staring at me crazily...do they really think of me as a dog now...she even have me till on the ground and play fetch with her while giving me gummy bears as treats...what is wrong with them...and if I don't play with Wheein, her overprotective older sister Moonbyul also my master would probably punish me...

"Well..Hyejin called me and complain about me not being at her side..I'll be off then bye Sis..bye bye Solar" When she exits the mansion I was pinned on the floor which I kinda anticipated already...

"Damm...I can't believe I love you so much I get jealous of my own sister..."

"Hmm...but master...you marked me already right...so it shouldn't be a problem.." I said that but in my mind I was begging for her to get off me and just pretend nothing happen...

"Fine...bark then...bark and beg for forgiveness...one bark for not calling me master and the other for making jealous..." What now...am I really getting treated like a dog now...looking like one is already enough why make me act like one...

"Woof.....woof..." this is so humiliating...

"Awww good girl come and have a treat" She took out a few gummy bears and put her hand out...you see what I mean...humiliation probably one of her kink other than being a sadist and pet play...it's not like I have a choice so I just ate it and gave her hand a lick, I realise she like it when I do that just now, it's not that I am giving her what she wants or that I like her..I just have to make her happy or else I probably get punish again...

"Thank you master..."

"Oh come on...look at you just here for a day and you learn obedience...you actually enjoy this right" No I don't...I just need to stay on her good side that's all I am totally not enjoying this...maybe having head pats is fine...but...ok...I am enjoying this a little bit...wait she can read mind right shit...

"Your mind is interesting you know"

"Stop reading my mind master..." It's embarrassing to know that someone can read your thoughts anytime...

"You want to go for a walk"

"But it's daytime..."

"Don't tell me you believe that we sparkle in the daylight or die if we saw a garlic"

"Doesn't that make you guys invincible or something"

"My family is invincible, but other Vampire die after getting a stake in their heart...my family is the only one that manage to surpass that" She said all that while dressing me up...I watched too much movies..

"There...now lets go for a walk"

Moonbyul POV
She is adorable...I can't believe I got my hands on such a beautiful human, thank god Wheein and Hyejin advice me to get a slave...

("Hello, we have great pet collar collection would you like to see")

"No thanks...I like the collar she's wearing right now" I wanted to walk away but she just keep insisting, so I just go in with her...

This is by far the strangest pet shop ever...not allowing pets to enter what is wrong with them...but they do have variety of collar...I wonder how this would look on Solar... but when I walk out with the collar she was missing...

"She escaped...how dare she..." so she wants to play this game huh...

("W-Why don't you just get a new pet...") This store owner is also quite suspicious too...and...if I read her mind it will be rude...

"What do you know about my pet disappearance..."

("I know nothing I swear-")

"BULLSHIT! I can read minds you know I don't know which building is it but you human better bring me there"

Pet stealers something that been causing the vampires to get angry for a very long time...there will be humans pretend to be vampires and will work in a pet store and tell the vampires not to bring their pets or slaves in and their friends will bring their pets to a hideout...it's their way of saving the humans that got enslave...

Now I have to find Solar quickly...