6(M)

Phew...Back on time...
I promised 2-3 days and I stick to that promise, Thank you for all your well wishes and support when I wasn't here

Getting Punished
Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar

It's been about 2 weeks since Moonbyul brought Solar and things haven't been the same for her...she is trying to get use having a vampire bite her neck every single day and the fact she have to move around like a dog at Moonbyul home make her knees sore...she already got use to having a dog tail buttplug in her and having someone drags her with a leash...but she started enjoying this treatment and actually been a very good girl base on Moonbyul...

For Moonbyul, she love Solar even more now...it's good having a companion who acts like a real pet and she hardly get stressed out this few days, her sister even thought she took drugs and hardly believe she is really Moonbyul...

Moonbyul POV
It's been 2 weeks since she came here and she is a really interesting human...a clumsy one too, I had to punish her so many times because of her clumsiness...pretty and clumsy at the same time...let me show you an example

"HEY!" I Yelled our causing her to jump out of my lap from shock...she looked at me with a shock face and got back up

"Master...don't yell at me randomly..." I Patted her head while she try to regain her energy

"Sorry Yong...you are too cute...and too edible..." I haven't been able to control my thirst since Yongsun came...her blood is so addictive and I just keep wanting more...I stared at her neck licking my lips...

"I know you want it....go ahead" She remove the piece of cloth revealing her neck to me and I held her close to me sinking my fangs into her neck not wasting a single drop of blood...why is her blood so good...

"Mmm.....delicious~" I licked of the dripping blood with a suggestive look while staring into her eyes, I have been flirting with her this few days and every time I read her mind it's funny

"YOU FLIRT!" She pushed me away and ate her pills, inwardly she was secretly thinking of lewd things and about....me fucking her.....I never knew she was such a pervert....

"Remember our first day together~ you pushed me and what happen~" She instantly froze and look away blushing

"Sorry..."

"Sorry what~" I love teasing her so much, her reaction could cure my depression one day...not that I have depression...

"You- UGH! I'm sorry master"

"Good doggy" I kissed her and secretly grab her breast when she wasn't paying attention causing her to flinch

"I'm going to the bathroom...." She got up and rush to the bathroom and I couldn't even understand what she was thinking about...it was a mess in her head, what's up with her...

She been going to the bathroom almost every time after I flirt with her or touch her sexually...and she will come out an hour later...I mean she could be having a shower or a bath but who shower for so long and if she were to shower she would leave her collar, tail and dog ears outside no one bath with those things on...and besides if she were to be battling or showering she would come out wet...and she only bath and shower with me...one word...suspicious...